Exalt Chrom X Reader

Quick question for y'all reading, do you guys mind if I say no to requests? Because I love you all a whole god damn lot but like I been wanting to write my other stuff. I also feel bad when saying no but boy sometimes I can't write so much because I'm a lazy fuck.

Deleted my first one that had like 800words so rip me. And I couldn't add the anxiety part cause I realized about 500words in the 2nd draft that so mega Oof for me. Also if the requested wanted more of a horse related oneshot then Oof I'm sorry my man.

Requested by: @sabah_0009

Role: Summoner

She did it. She finally summoned Chrom. Tears of joy left from her overflowing emotions. He was on his horse, he looked magnificent and extremely handsome, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of him.

"A-Are you okay? " Chrom asked her, she nodded and wiped the tears away. He hopped off his horse to look at her face.

"I'm just so happy you're actually here! I been waiting for you Chrom! " She told him with a big smile. "You're also more handsome then I thought... " she mumbled, Chrom let out a chuckle.

"Oh really? I think you're quite attractive yourself, " Chrom commented, a arrow pierced her heart as she heard his laughter along with that. She laughed nervously. "I was wondering though, is there a place I can let my horse rest? I was practicing with this big guy so I'm sure he's tired. " Chrom told her.

"Of course! " she exclaimed

"Alright then, lead the way. " The prince told her, he hopped back on his horse and carefully followed her. " So since you know my name I thought it would be fair if you told me yours, " Chrom added.

"Oh of course! It's Y/N, I'm the Summoner of this world. " Y/N informed him.

"Nice name you got there, I think it suits you. " Chrom replied, Y/N got even more flustered over his comment.

"Thank you.. " She responded, they soon found themselves at the stalls where sully saw him and waved at him.

"Ya' finally made it commander! What took ya' so long? " Sully asked with a big grin. Chrom looked at Y/N and walked over to Sully to talk to her for a bit while putting his horse inside one of the stalls. Being the third wheel was uncomfortable, and Y/N was sure Sully would show him around herself since they know eachother. So Y/N left to go talk with the heroes she planned to use in the upcoming battle. "Alright, I gotta go, see you around commander! " Sully excused herself. Chrom waved goodbye and looked back for Y/N but she wasn't there. He doesn't know where is where so he walked around until Sumia noticed him, she came rushing down from the skies off her Pegasus.

"Commander! So Y/N was able to summon you after all! You look a-amazing in that armor! " Sumia exclaimed. She had a big cute smile on her face.

"I guess so! Speaking of Y/N, do you know where she is? " Chrom asked Sumia, she shook her head.

"I can show you around instead though! " Sumia suggested. Chrom chuckled nervously.

"I wanted to find her since she seemed so happy to see me, so I wanted her to show me around... but I guess you can show me around. " Chrom told her. Y/N was watching from the corner of the hallway near the training area the two were out. Y/N couldn't handle it anymore so walked out.

"I-I can show you around Chrom! " Y/N yelled scaring Sumia and Chrom.

"Oh! I guess I'll be with Y/N then Sumia, I'll see you around! " Chrom told her. Sumia looked upset.

"Alright.. see you.. " Sumia mumbled as Chrom went to Y/N. The poor summoners face was feeling as if the sun was hitting her directly. Y/N pulled up her hood to hide some of her face at least.

"So where are we heading? " Chrom questioned Y/N.

"To the mess hall, that's where most people spend their time, sometimes if the right people are in the kitchen, we get really good food! " Y/N exclaimed while doing gestures to explain her point making Chrom laugh a bit. "Wha-What? "

"You're quite the character aren't you Y/N? " Chrom commented. Y/N pulled her hood down more.

"I-I assume so. Any-Anyways we're here!! " Y/N told the prince. Chrom looked around and recognized a few.

"Is it fine if I talk to some people for a while? I'd like to talk to Robin if possible " , Chrom stated.

"Which one..? " Y/N asked him, with a hint of jealousy.

"What do you mean which one? There only one man named Robin here correct? He's like my other half so I wanted to speak with him. " Chrom explained.

"Ohh, Alright! I'll be somewhere in here so if you need me just yell out my name! " Y/N told him, he nodded and the two went their separate ways.

A two weeks went past and Chrom was spending a whole lot of time with people from his world, which Y/N understood but was a bit sad. After all that work he doesn't even speak to her that much. Chrom was walking around the halls and saying goodbye to Sumia. Y/N bumped into him on "accident".

"I'm sorry! Are you okay Y/N? " Chrom asked. "Hurt anywhere? "

"No.. I'm fine. Are you? " Y/N asked. There was this awkward air between the two that didn't sit well with Y/N.

"I'm fine, I'm glad you're good,I'll be heading off then, " Chrom said before Y/N grabbed his hand.

"I want us to talk just for a bit.. I'd really like that. " Y/N told him, she was a bit red, Chrom smiled at her behavior. It was cute to him.

"Of course, I have nothing better to do. " Chrom told her.

"You see Chrom.. I really wanted you... to be here with the order of heroes but the moment I let you leave my side I got lonely. So I think Chrom, I'm in love with you! " Y/N confessed " Even if I may be a commoner in reality I wanted you to know my feelings before I go crazy. I'm fine with rejection if that's what you answer with. " Y/N added. Chrom was pretty shocked. His throat was dry, he didn't have any words.

"I..I don't know Y/N, I would love to answer but I don't know much about you.. you don't know much about me. I don't want you being unimpressed with me once you find something you don't like. " Chrom answered her.

"Well then. I'll just make you love me then if it's okay! " Y/N announced. Chrom laughed.

"Well then, I'll be in your care from now on. " Chrom replied.