Hinoka X Silas

I'm sorry for that to the person who requested it, but right now they say they're inactive!
Another extremely late Oneshot and short one...

It's been two days since Silas was rejected by Hinoka for her hand in marriage. He was definitely embarrassed but ashamed of thinking of a Nohrian and Hoshidan could be together, nonetheless the princess and a noble form their respective countries. Silas was helping a Corrin with moving weapons and all that. "Ahhh.. Silas poor you! I'll get Hinoka to accept! " Corrin states giving him a thumbs up, but almost dropping the box.

"Ah! Corrin! " Silas said dropping his box and grabbing her.

"See! You're such a nice guy she'll completely change her mind! " Corrin said getting up from his arms and grabbing her box.

"Corrin.. you shouldn't! You shouldn't force people to get together just because! " Silas Argued,

"Hehe... oh really? Do you think I can't? " Corrin said with a devilish smirk.

"Oh gods... Corrin I know that look.. please no.. " Silas said ready to beg her.

"Silas come! " She demanded,

"B-But What about the box—"

"Don't worry! I'll take care of them later! " Corrin said "I will be your wing girl! " Corrin teased grabbing his arm and running off to gods know where..

...

"Corrin this won't work! " Silas whispered.

"Oh really? You'll never know Silas! You could become my brother in law! Go brother! Go! " Corrin cheered, she pushed him out there into the moons light where Hinoka stood staring at it. Silas cleared his throat, slightly ready.

"Silas? " Hinoka said turning around, " What're you holding behind there? " Hinoka asked, curious.

"U-Uh.. something for you, " Silas answered, Hinoka started to get nervous herself.

"Mm.. "Hinoka mumbled she looked around his back " perhaps tactics? " Hinoka questioned,

Silas looked down and shook his head, he handed a piece of paper to her.

"Hinoka!

    I made Silas do this! He's been bummed out since your rejection! I know you love him too!

Also he hasn't read it promise!

  -Corrin ! "

Hinoka grew red and crinkled the paper up.

"Corrin set you up huh? " Hinoka said, Silas did a nervous chuckle and looked at her.

"I'm glad she did though, I honestly wanted to ask you again.. " Silas admitted.

"What?! As-Ask what?! " Hinoka said fidgeting with the end of her dress. The breeze was nice and soft, perfect for a proposal.

Silas got on one knee "Please.. princess Hinoka, will you allow me to be your husband!...please... " Silas begged,

"I— Uhm.. I really appreciate the effort.. " Hinoka complemented,  "So I accept, " She said smiling, grabbing his hand, pulling his collar and kissing him.