TakumiXReader+ScheduleOfOneshots

Your a maid at the hoshidan castle (if I spelt that right) I guess?It helps the story a bit.It took a while to find a fanart that was serious and not a meme ;>oh and uh if you don't know what E/C means it means Eye color.WaRnIng LoOooNg As FUck

Y/N was a humble maid in the hoshidan palace,she did her job and a little extra when she felt like it.She felt a giant honor to serve the hoshidan Royals!She thought she would just end up cleaning some middle age or veteran guys house but nope.She actually friended the youngest princess from breaks, they would talk about life and give advice,y/n mostly gave the advice,but she'd never expect to be-friend the youngest prince or even more..

In the middle of summer Y/N was cleaning the hallways of the castle and kitchen.She was now cleaning the halls of where the Prince Takumi slept.She heard sobbing coming from one of the rooms but ignored it until she felt guilty for ignoring them.She opened the door and saw prince Takumi Crying and tossing and turning in his sleep.She panicked but then went over and tried to wake him up gently. "Prince Takumi..it'll be okay, I promise you." She whispered in his ear and he seemed slightly calmer "Prince Takumi, I know it may seem bad but it's just a dream." She whispered again he started to stay calm down but still sleeping.She felt like she did her extra work for the day and pat his head gently."Good night Milord." She added as she closed the door.That night he actually could sleep, he didn't know how but he hoped he would find out soon so he would be able to sleep normally instead of his horrible nightmares every night.

"I actually had some sleep last night!Isn't this great?!" He exclaimed to his elder brother,Corrin(CoRN)

"That sounds amazing Takumi, sorry but I have to go talk to Ryoma about strategy for tomorrow." He said as he waved goodbye to his brother.Takumi still happy about his normal dreams in years, maybe he would actually have normal dreams for now on.On the other hand Y/N wanted to check on Takumi again tonight, she opened the door and saw him wide awake,

"W-What are you doing here!?"He demanded me to answer I opened the door slightly so he can at least see my uniform,

"I heard someone sobbing last night so I wanted to check on them again" ,I informed him.Sure it was nerve wrecking since it was a royal, I mean Sakura is her friend but Sakura is Sakura y'know, but her one of her elder brothers?!She couldn't help but look down and be flustered inside.

"Y-You must've heard wrong!I don't sob." He said, she looked up since she heard him sniffing,he looked like he has on the verge of tears looking back last nightmares.

"M-Milord?!" She rushed over to him but hesitated to touch him.Instead he put his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm s-sorry.." he said as he cried between sniffles.She patted his back feeling bad for him.

"Do you mind telling me why you are upset?" She asked him

"Horrible,horrible nightmares.They always seem so real but when I wake up it's all back to normal.Every night I have these terrible dreams, I had a good dream last night I felt..safe, I guess you could say.I-I just guess I'm just scared one day these nightmares will start to shape form in real life.." he confessed, she was speechless, Takumi, one of the strongest Hoshidans out of the whole country,plus a prince, had such a rough time with dreams.She though he only had a nightmare that night."I must seem like a coward and clingy to you.." He commented as he let go then wiped his face of tears and snot.Notcing that you wiped it off your uniform.He had a slight blush but it didn't go across Y/N's mind.