Roy X Shy!Reader

Art from Tumblr user llicornia

Requested by:  @Jazboo5
Y/N had a pile of papers, it was strategies made personally by Soren.(Ike asked him to) it was raining and Y/N was already outside a bit away from the Askr castle.

"Oh goodie! " Y/N fumed and picked up the pace, but when she got there... all the papers were extremely wet and the ink was all messed up. "S-seriously?! " Y/N whispered and formed little tear drops out of frustration.

"Summoner Y/N! " Roy called out, Y/N jumped and turned around putting her hood over her face to hide her tears.

"Y-Yes? " Y/N stuttered and lift up a part of her hood to see the red heads facial expressions. He looked worried.

"Why are you so wet?! " Roy asked, Y/N moved her legs inside of her hood.

"I-I.." Y/N whispered. Inside the robe she was extremely warm. Not because she was inside finally but because she was fond of Roy, and extremely shy.

"What was that? " Roy questioned and went through the head hole of her robe. They looked at each other for a few before Y/N scooted back.

"I-I was coming back from m-meeting with Soren a-and Ike..." Y/N stumbled on her words. Roy grinned at her adorable behavior.

"Then those are what the papers are for correct? " He asked once again, she nodded and he picked them up.

"Wh-What're you doing?! " She said bolting up onto her feet.

"I'm going to go find Soren and ask how I can learn what's on this paper to teach you so you don't need paper! " He babbled. He looked so determined to do it as well, Y/N blushed,

"A-Ah.." she reasoned. The beats of raindrops filled the silence.

"So where are Soren and Ike anyways? " Roy requested.

"Uh, d-down east of us, there's a v-village.." She sputtered. Roy looked at her and put a thumbs up, he suddenly ran into the mud towards where Y/N told him. Inside of making it there 10 seconds after he ran he slipped into some mud.

"ROY! " Y/N yelled, she quickly took off her robe and ran towards the young boy. She held him up and mustered the strength to carry him back. She ran back and put him gently on the ground and fell down on her knees as well, exhausted."R-Roy you a-are so silly! Silly! Silly! " she said hitting his chest.

"At least the girl of my dreams catched me am I right?" Roy joked to himself. She looked at him confused and stopped.

"W-What? "

"I-I mean Ahaha.. I'm a bit to quick to judge the weather, aren't I? " Roy said to quickly changed the subject.

"Mmh.." Y/N nodded. They got a little awkward at the point even Roy was embarrassed. His front was covered in mud while Y/N's arms were all muddy as well. Plus a little eye candy, Y/N had no robe on so all she had was a Tank top and pants with knee high boots.

"Ahaha.." Roy awkwardly laughed and scooted closer to her slowly but surely. Y/N was spacing off when suddenly Roy laid his head on her shoulder. He looked like he fell asleep so Y/N carefully placed his head in her lap. She leaned against the wall while Roy was mentally panicking in his head. He was sweating but Y/N didn't notice since she was falling asleep herself. He decided to just relax and today he could be the shy one.