M!CorrinXReader

Y/N was of many soldiers of Corrin's Army.She always saw him in battle and rarely outside of it, he always looked stressed if he was by himself.She felt like she would never deserve to talk to such a status no more than a prince of two kingdoms of the war they are in!She did have a slight crush on the young man but never let her feelings out to anyone expect a diary, she wrote her feelings to her hearts contents in that ol' book!She was the only one who had read it but it would change during the war.Corrin was told to go grab Y/N since they needed to give her a promotion to the front lines if she wanted.He knocked on the door hoping she was in there."Hello?Y/N?It's um.. me?Corrin?" He said, "Are you not here?" He waited a while but no answer 'gods, did she pick a good time to get out of her house.I mean sure yes I only seen her around in battle or outside but never spoke with her.Oddly she would always rush away from me.' He thought to himself as he was about to open the door."I-I'm coming in!" He said as he opened the door, her floor was nice and cold on his feet a wooden table with a book on it opened with a book mark next to a glass cup.At this point he assumed she was gone, 'Guess'll just sit here until she comes back." He informed himself.He took a seat on a rather uncomfortable wooden seat and looked at the book on the table,out of curiosity he started to read the page that was displayed. "This damn war seems like it'll last months or at least two years at the most,hopefully not a thousand.I'm running out of supplies so I may as well buy some before we're sent to war, I hope the survivors of Hoshido have the money to buy or plant food.Anyways, today I saw corrin again, he makes my heart flutter.I guess you could say I am in love, but, he's my general for gods sake!Plus he's the prince!I can't have feelings for a damn prince!Y'know he's a royal, he's gonna have to marry another royal or a bit close to to the status.I hope he isn't so stressed out anymore, he's always seems stressed out because of this war, hopefully his siblings can help him.." He stopped reading there and closed it 'She LOVES me?!She also cares about me..it kind of feels nice to know that but oh gods I shouldn't have read that I can feel my face heating up' ,adverted his eyes to her small paintings on the wall pretending to be intreated while his face was as red as his eyes.He heard footsteps coming and he slowly tried to get out of there.

"Why is my door ope--PRINCE CORRIN?!" She screamed

"Uhh--I swear I'm here with a purpose!" He told her not looking straight at her from still the embarrassing information he found earlier.

"W-W-Well um!It doesn't look like i-it!" She stuttered she was a bit confused with her emotions she was flustered and angry at the same time so she averted her eyes as well he took a quick glance at her but then walked to her and tried to summon the courage to face her face to face.

"U-Uhm, Y/N, I have great news!" He announced as he tried to make it less uncomfortable

"O-O-Oh p-please continue!"

"Ah, u-uhm y'see we're promoting you to front lines with me and the others!If you wish to!"" He informed her she dropped her bags of food and smiled ear to ear,

"YEs!" She exclaimed jumping up and down holding his hands not realizing what she's doing.He was red as his eyes once again, his eyes locked onto her chest area as she jumped up and down."Thank you!ThANK YOU! THANK YOU!!" She yelled as she pulled him in for a kiss on the cheek.

"U-Uh-UHM" ,he panicked and blushed harder if it was possible.'maybe I should tell her about the diary thing so at least she doesn't think I'm a creep?' He thought, so he backed up a bit and she claimed herself noticing what she just did she looked down and pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear as he spoke,"O-Oh um.. yes I-- I read her diary?" He confessed "sorry to ruin the moment but I had to tell you!" She stopped and was quiet and in denial for a few minutes, she and him sat down at her table as she was trying to process what just happened along with casual stutters and him trying to speak.I mean yes he indeed somewhere knew he was in love with this woman but gods!Was he now even more aware!Her movements, the way she talks to others but now that they're alone he gets to see how she acts when they're together, you could say that let the fire go wild inside him.

"Did you read the page about you.." she asked, he nodded making them both a bit more nervous."I-I'm sorry..!" She apologized to the prince he was confused why she apologized but sighed.

"There's no need to apologize, how about we get to know each other a bit more--I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO!" He said in panic 'I'm such a dumbass!' He thought to himself,she widened her eyes at his suggestion

"I m-mean only if you want to Prince C-Corrin!"

"Yes!A-Also!I-I don't mind if you call me just Corrin.." he told her

"A-Are you sure I can?" She questioned his answer, she'd never called a noble without their title.

"Yes you can.."

"O-Okay!C-C-Corrin!" She stuttered he hid his face a bit. 'Why is she so damn cute?'

Corrin
Battles:XXXX Victories:XXXX
The two spent the rest of their lives together, Corrin ruling as the wise King of Valla.His wife would help him recognize problems with common folk together they loved eachother with their hearts content.

Y/N
Battles:XXXX wins:XXXX
Y/N was an inspiration to many fairy tales, usually she would be portrayed as a weak female but in some she would be the strong female character.In real life she would be in deeply love with her husband Corrin.

Word count:1,002 words.