M!Robin X Reader Soulmate AU

This is requested by Fandomz_Fangirl and I quite enjoyed writing this. I might just use the Soulmate AU for the big Robin X reader thing

I've always had this string on my pinky. Ever since I was little I was stuck with it, I hated when it tugged me.My parents said I'm just seeing things but it's been with me since I was 3, and I still have it. I told the shepherds, the guys said that I am seeing things and the girls keep saying it's towards my soulmate. "Once in this book I've read the protagonist and her lover had red strings that they could only see connecting them together!" Sumia quietly squealed thinking about the book.

"Could I borrow the book?"

"Oh sure, I'd love to help!" She gushed. Sumia was always a bundle of joy, and a bookworm. She handed me the book,she smiled and signaled me to read it. I sat down onto a chair and started to read it. I turned page after page interested in what the girl would do with her string. She tugged it and found her soulmate struggling, but when they looked eachother into both of their eyes, he and her fell in love. "You're already done?"she laughed as she closed her book.

"Yes, in fact I loved it. It makes me like the string a bit more?" I sighed and laughed "I don't think this book would help even though it may be a good book I can't grasp that it could happen to me, I may as well just be hallucinating like everyone says,"

"Y/N! Think positive! Okay! If I can hold my feelings in with chrom you can figure out this string situation!" Sumia had a fine grip on my hands,

"Okay, Okay, but if I tug it nothing happens and sometimes it hurts randomly. When I tried to cut it I stated to bleed! This isn't a normal situation Sumia! You and chrom getting together is way more possible than me and my quote on quote soulmate showing up out of nowhere! " I had raised my voice louder than expected. Sumia looked a bit frightened but athe same time worried.

"I-I need to go train with vaike...uh! See you soon Y/N!" She excused herself. I shouldn't have raised my voice. I was thinking of ways to apologize.I sighed and continued to be bored in the library.I went to the mess hall and ate by myself bored as hell.I could barely wait until commander tells us what to do.I sighed as a took a bite in the meat.I looked around gloomy as ever only seeing stahl grabbing food every now and then. After I While I got bored when I noticed the string started to get longer. I started to brainstorm ideas. 'What If o just follow the string?! ' I thought 'I have nothing else to do anyways, but I should apologize to Sumia first.' I went to where Sumia preferred to train. She put on a forced smile while canker was holding his axe reader to fight.I walked over to her and started to apologize. "Oh Y/N! I'm fine I was just a bit shocked at the moment."

"I'm still sorry but... uh...the red string is getting longer," I told her, Vaike laughed at me.

"Are you see you're not seeing things? Teach could help you! " Vaike exclaimed as he flexed

"No." I hissed at him and went back to talking to Sumia. She told me that it would be great to just follow the string rather than tug the person. "I won't search more than a day promise," I told her and went for the search

I had adrenaline kicking in, to be honest I was excited but scared. What if he's an old man or young as a newborn child?! I had to see for myself what the red string would let me to, or who it would led me to. I had spotted 4 figures, Sir Fredrick, Princess Lissa, and Milord Chrom with the string behind them.I looked at the threes pinkies to see if they had grown a red string of some sort but none. I looked behind them a Hood figure was behind them with a red string around their pinky.

"Ah! Y/N what a lovely surprise!" Lissa exclaimed as she went over to hug me.

"H-Hi—but who's that individual? " she smirked and looked up at me.

"Ooo, you see some eye candy do you? " She asked,

"N-No just interested" , I spat out and stared as he took off the hood and looked at my hand. "What..." I muttered, he smiled again and pointed at his pinky while his cheeks were covered in a beautiful shade of red. I just nodded and pointed at my finger too. He covered his mouth and snorted. Chrom looked at him then me, instead Lissa couldn't hold in her laughing or squealing.

"Do you two already know eachother?" Chrom asked

"Do you not see the string Chrom?" The hood figure asked, he put down the hood showing his white as snow hairnwith beautiful brown fall eyes. I couldn't help but admire him. His jawline and hair cut was perfect. His lips weren't too out there nor chap but just right.

"What do you me—"

"Milord he is just making up lies since he knows that we know Y/N! " Fredrick suggested

"I'm not lying! " The white hair main argued. I cleared my throat and walked over to them holding out my hand ignoring Chrom and Fredrick. The man smiled and shook it. He looked back at Fredrick and made a face while Fredrick looked at him in disgust,

"Good to meet you sir, I'm Y/N one of the Shepard's, I wield Tomes." I informed him. He nodded and let go of my hand.

"Well nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Robin, I guess I'm here for inspection?" He chuckled, 'HHHh I could listen to that all day' I thought to myself

"Good to know, and also, do you know what red strings mean? " Chrom was a bit embarrassed and told Fredrick they should leave to let the two talk, Fredrick disagreed.Robin shook his head as a no, "it means we're soulmates, " I smiled as he winded his eyes.

"Robin!" Chrom spoke

"I'm coming!" Robin said as he scurried over to them, Lissa grinned and waved bye to me.

"Cya back at camp Y/N!" She Yelled, I responded with a nod. Robin looked back made a quick heart with his fingers until Fredrick told him to hurry up. I left to go back to camp and waited for the 3 to return with robin.

This is sponsored by Chrom's Hot Guy Delivery Service.