Shigure X Reader

Hahah this was longer and harder to write than I expected.Also I feel like Shigure is really out of character but the problem is I barely ever get Azura married so uh I rarely get Shigure.Plus this requested by~ Fandomz_Fangirl follow her if you want frequents updates! She updates a lot and yet still makes them all good, me myself I read them when I can. The little song lyrics are like Shigure's thoughts, I took out some because they don't really fit and I want you to be able to have a few seconds to read at least.I'm really sorry for the lyrics though they were a bit hard to do but it was just pause, put words, pause, anyways just read it and you can ignore the lyrics, you don't need to read them.

Shigure had  been recruited, his mom faced a serious injury during the war so he had taken care of her ever since. Being Sakura's child you had a tremendous talent for healing, she would visit Azura along with Shigure.So the two would chat but the problem was that they both loved eachother, Azura found it cute but kept it quiet.Y/N was about to knock on the door, but heard a beautiful melody, but it stopped when Shigure had taken a pause and Azura said something she couldn't head behind the door.
He said there was nothing like your smile, sort of subtle and perfect and real, he said you could never wonder how that smile could make someone feel,
"If I could tell her, mom I promise you I will tell her, I promise that— but— ahaha.. I don't even know how I would start" She heard shigure sigh, she blushed and scurried away silently blushing.His ocean blue hair and his bright amber eyes.His lovely voice and caring personality stuck in her mind for hours and hours until she eventually passed out.Her mother, Sakura came over to talk to her was when she would tell her mother everything. This time Y/N had no idea what to say, she couldn't just tell her mother her crush, but she was still excited to see her mother since war has been keeping them apart.Meanwhile with Shigure he was in his room laying on a bed thinking about he should confess.
But he kept it all inside his head, what he saw he left unsaid, though he wanted to,he couldn't talk to you,
"Should I call her cute? Or a bold confession? I don't even know her favorite color!" He pouted as he dug his face into the pillow. "I could choose any of them and get horribly rejected as well! " he continued to agrue with himself for a long time until he decided just to fall asleep.The next morning the confession he wanted to do today was stuck in his mind still.
He would always say, if I could tell her, tell her everything I see, if I could tell her how she's everything I see.
"Mother!" She said yawning, and opened the door, Sakura went sit on the bed with her daughter.
But we're a million worlds apart.
"I'm sorry that I couldn't be here for a few days, the war is still here and more i-injured by the day.." Sakura remarked, the father of Y/N had been injured and failed to live longer than that, she never really felt anything since she knew nothing of the man but a name and a few stories.As Sakura brushed her hair they slowly got to the topic of "crushes".
I don't even know where I would even start,
"M-Mom!" Y/N pouted in embarrassment.For sure she really liked shigure but it wasn't for sure if he was talking about her.
If I could tell her, if I could tell her,
"Y/N if I can get m-married I think you can as well!" Sakura encouraged her daughter.

"Well um.. I just—I mean—I guess..."

"Shh Y/N it's fine you don't need to tell your m-mother, but have you been taking care of the injured that arrive here?" Sakura asked, Y/N blushed but nodded. Y/N felt her face heating up and was about to explode.
But he kept it all inside his head,
"Yes mother..I need to go get s-some fresh air now!" Y/N told her, rushing outside a blushing mess.She almost told her about her crush on Shigure.Azura and her mother always saw eachother as sisters and she didn't want to ruin that. Coincidently Shigure walked out, Y/N went over to a pillar and hid, he sat down then leaned onto the wall, and started to sing a melody, it was certainly beautiful. Y/N watched him sing to himself,