Priam X Reader

Art by tumblr user, mcpippins

Suggested by, @epicface752

Also I apologize for the literal first paragraph I undo what I said down there |.

This chapter is for any gender! I notice 100% of my chapters are for only girls so I wanted to try this. It's really hard for me not to write she or her,,,

                                                            Y/N and Priam have attained S support!

"Are we umm.." Priam said mumbling the last part,

Y/N giggled, "We indeed are, c'mere." They pulled him closer and ruffled his hair, "You are the man I married today, and will be the only man I marry. " Y/N said comforting Priam,

"Why can't we take a break for a while Y/N? " Priam asked them, Y/N smiles at his statement

"Priam we're in the middle of the war, and I happen to be our tactician. After war we'll run away for a month or two, Promise.

He gave off a blush and stuffed his head into Y/N's neck "I feel like I'm being treated like a newborn baby." He stated, Y/N patted his back,

"Well your my baby, any ways get some sleep, baby. " Y/N said laughing at his new nickname.

"Gods.. " Priam mumbled under his breath smiling ear to ear.

In the morning

"Good mor...ning? " Priam said realizing Y/N was gone, he stood up in the large tent and looked at her desk, asleep. With papers with scribbles of strategies or possibilities for the next battle. Priam frowned, she just got married and is already back to work hours later. "You workaholic.. I knew I would find you here. " Priam whispered as he went out to go do some chores around the camp with Fredrick.

A few hours later

"Mmh.." ,Y/N groaned while stretching. After they realized they was not in bed they had come to realize they slept the desk. 'Oh gods.. I bet Priam saw me here too.. I really didn't want to worry him today.' Y/N got out of the chair and proceeded to put their cloak on. Y/N walked out looking for Chrom to at least let their work be put in process. After walking around a bit Y/N spotted Fredrick talking to Priam while doing chores around the camp. "Hmm? "

"Ah, Y/N, we were just talking about you, " Fredrick informed them, Priam already had a red face, Y/N looked at the blunette raising an eyebrow

"What about me? " Y/N inquired, what were they talking about?

Priam inhaled very loudly " I was asking him how I could shorten your work hours." Priam admitted, 'Oh.' Y/N thought with a smile across their face.

"Priam you are so cute. " Y/N commented "But really, I'm used to this now. Fredrick, may me and Priam talk in private? " Y/N asked, Fredrick nodded and went to go scout rebel pebbles. " Priam your concerned for my work hours correct? "

"Yeah.." Priam replied,

Y/N embraced him all of a sudden, "Now what did I tell you last night? "

" That we can run away after he war, but Y/N-"

"Okay, okay, I already heard this, I'll ask Chrom when I can take a break, happy now?  " Y/N offered, Priam wasn't fully but nodded anyways to not cause Y/N anymore trouble. The two walked to Chrom's tent asking him for a break when possible, Chrom gave them a break right off the bat. The two thanked him and left to their own tent.

"That was way more easier than I thought. " Y/N commented, Priam looked extremely happy, he was smiling ear to ear. "You are so cute! " Y/N added pinching his cheeks,

"Ouch,." Priam mumbled,

"Anyways, what should we do for our break? Well I guess honeymoon, " Y/N asked, they looked over to him for a suggestion.

"It's going to sound stupid." Priam answered, Y/N raised a brow,

"We're married, what's to be afraid of? I already have my life set out to you! " They said while hugging Priam, getting Priam more flustered.

"I want to go to the nearby town and take a stroll.. " Priam said and then inhaled loudly.

"Priam..." , Priam started to worry Y/N would think he was too simple or to plain, "I would love to do that, we could even go now. " Y/N offered, instead of waiting for answer Y/N grabbed Priam's hand and headed for the stables with horses.

"Y/N do you even know how to ride a hor—" Priam was about to say when all of a sudden Y/N put both of them on a horse.

"I'm a tactician, I think I'll get the hang of it, " Y/N said, trying to comfort poor Priam, but that just worried him more. "Hyah! " Y/N yelled as the horse jumped over the fence and started to run in the direction of the nearest village. Priam held on tightly to Y/N's back as the ride was extremely bumpy.