Kamui X Male!Reader

Just finish act 2 if Echoes and you're good. And I'm a straight female so this might suck HaRd.

Requested by: @Tofuf-Tofu

Celica's group was headed to Dragon shrine there a fearsome necrodragon had settled. Kamui.. gods. He was scared the minute he saw the front of the island. "Priestess did you not hear what I told you? " Kamui asked the young girl. She raised her eyebrow.

"You said it would be fine as long as I have the sephriam spell, did you not? " She asked him, Y/N chuckled at her comment, he was sitting on some wooden crates watching Kamui trying to convince the girl to turn around. Soon enough they were there.

"Don't worry Kamui, I can protect you. " Y/N teased him, poking the other male's nose.

"Shut up! Have you ever seen a necrodragon?! " Kamui hissed at his partner.

"Nope, But I'm sure it's not as bad as you say. " Y/N added rubbing Kamui's back.

"Then lets say you do get scared, you owe me a couple of coins alright? " Kamui suggested, Y/N pondered for a moment and grew a smile on his face.

"Only if you give me a peck on the cheek. " Y/N teased him once again. Kamui with no hesitation gave Y/N a kiss on their cheek. Little Genny was walking passed the two with a face as red as blood.

"Alright then, now you have to give me extra coins. " Kamui added, Y/N let out another laugh.

"Alright, Alright, but I won't get scared of some beast. " Y/N said as they finally got to land, the whole group had hurried down and looked around until Celica had seen the dragon coming towards them.

"Everyone get ready! " she commanded the group. The two males ran out together, Kamui shaking.

"Oh gods.. " He mumbled under his breath as Y/N let out small laugh again. Y/N looked over to the dragon and gulped. In truth he was scared now, but he wasn't ready to give his whole savings to Kamui. "You scared now!? " Kamui asked  Y/N.

"Nope not at al— AAAAHHH! Y/N was about to finish until the necrodragon came running straight towards them, the two boys Screeched and ran for their lives as the mages used the sephriam spell on the dragon, eventually killing the beast.

"Lassies get back here! " Saber demanded of the two.

"Is there another one...? " Kamui asked with a shaky voice.

"I don't think so, now hurry up! " Saber added on.

After they explore the dungeon and all of that.

"You owe me now! " Kamui reminded his partner again.

"Why should I give you my money when you already have me? " Y/N teased the black haired male.

"J-Just give me the money. " Kamui demanded.

I got school now so yeah. These might be even shorter and longer to come out. The next one is the last one for now then I'll start writing on the other stuff,, sorry for the inconvenience(I want more chapters for other books too,,)