AlfonseXReader

Disclaimer before I begin, I had about 240 words scrapped away since I felt like if I did have it, it would take a handful of parts just to finish the tutorial part of the start.So instead I'm gonna do something else, but if anyone would like to see a a whole fan fic dedicated to that story I will probably publish one during school or this month.Also after this is Berkut cause shit I forgot I had him in mind

It's been a month since Y/N has been teleported to this world. She's been in a place called Askr, she was apparently the reason why they had a chance to win the war.She was named as "The Summoner" when prince Alfonse offered to lend her a room in the castle she instantly agreed with the idea since she had no idea where she was nor what is happening at all, all she could remember is faint faces and her name, and of course how to do basic things like how to walk and talk.Thank the gods she did.Alfonse like ever morning he greeted her early.

"Good morning Y/N!" He said opening the door without knocking,he was in a casual outfit, or what you could call casual for a royal,"Still asleep huh.." he sighed and looked at you, "kinda cu--"

"Brother!" Exclaimed the blonde princess as she tackled him into a hug, "Good morning!" She greeted, waking up Y/N, she turned the other way and grunted,

"Shush would ya'?"

"Nope!" Sharena responded with a high pitch voice.Alfonse sat on the bed and shook you

"Y/N wake up, we have to leave soon." The grandfather clock in her room ticked as seconds passed she finally turned around but her face was near Alfonse's behind quarters.

"A-AH!" She yelled as she sprang up, Alfonse being (the) dense(BLUE HAIRED LORD+ HIGHLIGHTS HE TECHNICALLY IS)Was confused but Sharena was holding her mouth and laughing trying not to offend her brother."I'm up!" Y/N announced

"Good then get dressed." He told her, she reddened he started to notice ten rephrased his sentence , "L-Let me rephrase that!Ahem.I will leave myself to get dress and you can stay here as you get dressed."

"Of course!" She looked the other way as he left and closed the door with his sister.She took off her clothes and started to put on her normal uniform when battling, the Order Of Heroes really didn't have a traction before Y/N, they just ran into battle attacking everything.Once Y/N summoned Robins she could discuss tactics with the two counterparts.Sure it was confusing at times but the Female Counter part would always shoo him away to help her regain the basics of what they were teaching.So she was the main tactical unit in the Askr Army.She pulled up her sleeve and stuck her arm into it, ready to go she left and saw Alfonse sitting on the wall focused on the floor?"That floor looks really interesting, doesn't it?"

"Y-Yes-- I mean no--I mean I don't know!" He stumbled on his words and then got up."What I mean is that" I wasn't thinking about the floor."He became to blush hard, making Y/N blush back.She looked the other way out of embarrassment looking at the pattern of the golden and long red hallway rug."I been thinking about you so much I don't know what I'm doing!Do you know why I am?!" He begged her to help him with the look in his eyes, she nodded in response hopping it to be love."We-Well sometimes when I think about you my chest aches and my stomach begins to turn, and when I see you with other men I just want to slap them or kick them out of the palace--Bu-But down worry I know it's wrong to do that!"He confessed.Y/N started to laugh at him, "What's so funny?"

"Your so dense Alfonse and new to this stuff aren't you?" She said trying to hold in her laughter, he looked down nervous and afraid that she would reject him and ignore him for now on.He nodded.He felt tears beginning to form shape.She hugged him and said, "I love you too Alfonse," she patted his back while he tried to hold back the tears."W-Why are you crying?!Did I do something wrong?!"

"N-No at first I thought you would reject my existence since I thought of you more than a friend, and-- then when you said you loved me it became h-happy" , he replied to her.He kissed her cheek and hugged her back tightly."May we never de-part my love, if you leave back to your realm" he said as he whispered into your ear, "take me with you"