Lon'qu X Reader

Art by tumblr artist, ladymeowsith (their art is really good,, )

Requested by, @Athena1414

Didn't proof read this one because I wanted to upload something oops.

I'll explain background info in a update soon enough.
Background Info:Y/N is one of the healers in the Shepard's.

As Y/N was walking around the camping grounds to clear her mind she saw a familiar solider. With untreated wounds again. "Oh gods Lon'qu why didn't you get those healed? " Y/N asked going over to the male about to inspect them closer, he moved quickly scared of her touch. He looked down at her and saw a troubled expression. "I'll get libra. " Y/N announced, " Stay here please. " she told the brown haired male. While walking he could see her kick a rock with all her might into the woods. A few minutes Y/N returned with libra, still visibly upset.

"I heal him, it'll only take a minute or two. " Libra informed the girl, she nodded and left. "So, I see you have upset her in some manner. " Libra commented, Lon'qu froze up.

"I.. I'm just not very comfortable with women. " Lon'qu told the priest. Libra continued to wrap bandages around his arms.

"Well I can't always be taking care of you, just let her help you once. She is quite troubled about your well being, you're very blessed with such a kind soul worried for you. " Libra stayed and finished up.

"I guess so.. " Lon'qu mumbled, Libra left to help the others. Lon'qu thought of it and maybe he should try to let her. Maybe something could change?

After the very next battle.

"L-Lon'qu! Why were you so reckless! Gods I thought you would die! Let me go get Libra! " Y/N said about to scurry and find the holy priest until Lon'qu coughed loudly.

"N-No it's fine.. I'm fine with you.." Lon'qu said, Y/N's face seemed to brighten up.

"Are you sure?! " She asked him excitedly, he nodded. "YES! I mean .. ahem.. will do, let's just get back to camp, you can lean on me! " Y/N said patting her shoulder. Lon'qu looked at her smiling face and took a deep breath. He leaned onto her, he seemed uncomfortable to Y/N. "Lon'qu are you uncomfortable? I can get Libra if it's needed. " Y/N offered once again, he was about to say yes but once he saw her upset he couldn't say it.

"No, I'm absolutely fine. " he answered taking a deep breath.

"Alright! " Y/N replied enthusiastically, her wide smile made him grow a smile. They soon found the healers tent and headed in. She patted down on a stool for him to sit while she finds bandages to cover the wounds for now. He sat down and waited. She was fumbling and mumbling to herself while grabbing everything she needed. He let out a small chuckle at the female's behavior. "Huh? What happened? " she asked while still looking around for bandages. "Aha" ,she mumbled to herself and sat down on a stool herself. "Alright now sit tight! " She announced, he sat there worrying. He didn't want his fear to control him at the moment. As she begun to wrap bandages around his arm the two were embarrassed extremely. Every time she would touch his bare skin they grew redder. "Sorry.. " she mumbled as she got done wrapping it around his arm. "Everything else should be fine. Try not to stress your arm too much. " Y/N advised fanning her cheeks with her hand. "I guess you'll be leaving now.. bye" , Y/N said a bit disappointed. Lon'qu gulped loudly. And looked at her face, it was so charming to him. It felt as if his fear was lifted, in that very moment he put his hand on her cheek. "L-Lon'qu? " Y/N squeaked.

"O-Oh Sorry. " Lon'qu apologized taking his hand back swiftly.

"No.. I don't mind it's just I thought you were scared of women.. I was happy you agreed to let me help but I couldn't help but be confused. " Y/N admitted.

"I don't know.. it just feels so nice when I'm with you.. can I hold your hand..? " Lon'qu asked her, she nodded with an equally as red face as his.

"Lon'qu do you love me? " She questioned the man in front of her. He hadn't thought about it much but he's never felt so embarrassed and happy at the same time.

"It has to be.. " Lon'qu replied,

"I do too.. I loved you since I saw you in the Shepard's.. I'm so glad I joined." She confessed, she leaned in for a kiss but Lon'qu instead kissed her cheek.

"I want to wait.. and ..ease in I suppose.. " Lon'qu stated.

"I understand! I'm just glad you returned my feelings! " Y/N comforted her new lover.