Silas X Reader

Requested by: @seaweedbird

Role: calavary unit that followed Silas into Corrin's army, Revaluations.

All he talks about, Corrin Corrin. What's so great about Corrin?! I couldn't stand it, I trained with him, I followed him, I followed him into betraying my own country. My frustration never reached him though, I could never get mad at him.

"Y/N! Have you seen Corrin? " Silas asked. I let out a loud sigh.

"Silas people might think you two are a thing. " I told him. He laughed nervously.

"I.. I guess so. " Silas answered. He looked upset so I couldn't leave him like that.

"I-I think it's absolutely fine! " I said trying to reassure him. He looked at me and smiled, a smile meant for me, I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not, but now a days I'll take anything.

"Don't worry about me Y/N I just need to talk to Corrin, I'll talk you later then, "  Silas replied. We waved each other goodbye. I wasn't comfortable with anyone there expect Silas, so I just sat until he would come to ask me something, Best parts of my day honestly. To entertain myself I would imagine if I was Corrin, maybe then Silas would talk to me more often. It was a week after we had joined Corrin's army. Me and Silas decided to part ways again in the battle. I had to guard her graciousness, Corrin of all people. I personally have never talked to her but I have to if I want to be with Silas.

"Hop on. " I told her angrily, she hopped on as I told her. We were the first ones to come in contact with the enemy. I thrusted my sword into the man's chest as Corrin did the same. "I don't need help. " I thundered.

"I.. alright. " Corrin replied to me.

"Ugh.. " I mumbled, "I hate her I hate her" ,I repeated in my head. The entire time jealously was the controller of my brain, which was my downfall in the end. We had gotten to the boss looking enemy, I tried to attack him but instead was fatally injured. My eyes wanted to close, my horse ran away. All I could hear was Corrin yelling at the man that had injured me. My eyes almost closing I heard another horse gallop in my direction.

"Y/N! " I heard Silas scream. I opened my eyes as wide as I could and looked at him. He hopped off his horse and forced a vulnary down my throat. I gladly drunk it though. I looked at the boss that Corrin supposedly already defeated. "Oh thank the gods. " Silas mumbled as he embraced me in his arms. My face was beet red. I could feel a few tears falling down from his face onto me.

"Thank you Silas.. and Corrin. " I spat out.

"Save your strength, we'll take you to the healers soon, Silas take her to Sakura. I'll look for her horse! " Corrin commanded, Silas nodded as he plopped me behind him on his horse. I may look like death but when I'm by his side like this I feel as if not even the gods could stop me. I nuzzled onto his back on his armor of course so I wouldn't be caught. My smile grew wider and wider. In my mind Corrin doesn't exist at the moment, only me and Silas. We arrived next to Sakura and Silas let me lean on him.

"Sakura! She needs immediate attention! Please! " Silas called out desperately.

"O-On it! " Sakura replied and came over with her staff. My wounds had slowly healed. "I-I stopped t-the ble-bleeding but take it easy for a few days! " Sakura told me.

"But—"

"I'll make sure she does so. " Silas butted in.

"Thank y-you Silas now if you'll e-excuse me, " Sakura said. I looked at him and he smiled at me, I of course, smiling back like an idiot.

"I'm glad your okay, but just so you know I'll be here watching you to make sure you don't even train! " Silas told me.

"I'll be looking forward to it. " I told him with a laugh.

The first night Silas had to look over me went like this.

I was heading to the mess hall to go eat as most people do. Good thing the chef was Corrin's butler, the food was absolutely delicious. Everyone else's food looked more plain but whatever. I had a fun time chatting with Silas.

"Hey Silas can I talk to her alone? It won't be long. " Corrin asked him.

"Yeah, there's no problem, right Y/N? " Silas asked me, I nodded. Corrin made a motion for me to follow her, she led me to the horse stalls.

"I found your horse! Good thing he didn't wander too far off right? " Corrin told me. I was feeling guilty now.

"What do you want? " I asked her, she froze.

"I..I wanted to know why you hate me so. " Corrin answered me. I widened my eyes.

"Because I love Silas! All he talks about is you all the time! " I yelled at her.

"Oh.. I see now. I think he talks about me is because I'm his childhood friend, right? If I was a guy I'm sure he still would've done the same thing. Silas is just a very kind man. Besides I love another. " Corrin told me. "So can we be friends? I can help you with Silas! We can also have girl talk too! Ooh I can't wait! " Corrin gushed. She took my hand and shook it.

"Huh" I mumbled as she was jumped around.

"Oh gods I'm so happy! No other girl will talk to me about this stuff! I'll arrange a date for you and Silas at noon tomorrow and then we talk until dawn about it! " Corrin gushed again.

"Oh.. I... thank you.. " I told her. I didn't have many female friends since I was so focused on Silas. I guess I should be happy for tomorrow but I'm just so confused and shocked. I barely slept a wink though. I actually put effort to looking good today. I went to the stalls in the village nearby as Corrin instructed me. From a distant I saw Silas in plain clothes, probably picked by Corrin.

"Corrin can't come today! So I guess it's just us! I have to watch after you anyways though! " Silas told me with a chuckle, intoxicating his laugh was. He patted my head making me feel wobbly. My first date with Silas set up with my once thought to be number one enemy. This life is good.