FayeXFemaleReader

1THOUSAND PEOPLE hahA some people stick around which is great and the people that stay for their favorite characters only,me in a nutshell, but anyways I hope I can give you guys more with the next X reader or whatever and this was requested by @XxPrincessAzuraxX

Alm this alm that.Its always ALM.I mean I know it's not very common for a girl to like a girl I mean but just-- when she isn't talking about alm my heart races faster than any spell you could cast.At a young age I didn't really like like boys or love them, they were how girls are supposed to feel about girls.Instead I'm the weirdo who likes other girls!(This is mid evil times so I'm pretty sure that liking the same gender was unheard of basically)

"Y/N!" Faye called out to me, my heart jumped at the sound of her voice,

"F-Faye!" I said surprised, I looked behind me and she was smiling happy as ever, "Did something happen with alm?" I said faking a smile, you see I hated alm for this exact reason.

"No!I-I mean it's about someone new--" she said looking down a bit flustered as I could see.Was it lukas?Python or Forsyth?They're all quite attractive males in their own respective quirks."I-- hAaH how do I say this"

"Just tell me it's just us girls right?" I was confused she fiddled with her hair, she only does that with alm!

"That's the exact reason why--I mean I don't really love alm, I realized the other day alm would never pick me as his lover, I been chasing something I never wanted I only liked the idea of being with alm, so I ignored the thing I really wanted has been in front of my face hanging there for years.." ,Faye confessed everything I was so happy I could run around Rigel and Zofia, I breathed deeply trying not to get excited.I pulled a few strands of my hair back trying to look good as possible.

"So what about it..?" I questioned her confession hoping it was meant for my heart and my heart alone

"I-I might be in love with someone that isn't a guy..."

"SAME HERE!" I yelled out of shock and stress.Faye was obviously happy.