CHAPTER 1

(Quick Author's note: since Kora and Blake are Latinos they speak a bit of spanish but dont worry ill translate it in English in parenthesis. Enjoy😘)

Koras' Pov:

I viewed myself in the mirror deciding wether I should wear jeans or long skirt?
I decided to wear my black skinny jeans that are made of a thin fabric that are designed to make my ass look bigger.

I smoothed out my black laced blouse and placing my brown wavy hair half way up and the rest down.
Making sure my foundation and powder didn't smudge while i put on a thin layer of waterproof mascara I walked back towards my bedroom and grabbed my phone. It was 5am in the morning.

Your probably wondering what the heck is a girl like you waking up at this hour?
Well to make it straight forward its my first day on my new job. Me and Blake are the new interns in Bieber Enterprises. I know huge right?

Blake came behind me wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Hola (Hello) Kora how you sleep?" He rasps out.

"I slept well Blakey Bear and you?" I ask turting around to fully face him.
"Great Kory. But i am still a little tired. Are you ready yet we need to get there early for the Freshly staff meeting" He said fixing his tie.

I nodded placing my Iphone7 on my back pocket. Getting Blakes car keys and giving him his keys we walked hand in hand to his Black Jeep.

I took in deep breaths while I waited outside Starbucks for blake to bring me my Caramel Mocha. I was still a little nervous.

Once Blake arrived and roared his Jeep to life we went straight to Bieber Enterprises and co.
We both stepped in going towards the receptionist. She had a Blue skin tight dress as she faced towards her computer looking annoyed of being in the same position for hours.

"Hello and Welcome to Bieber Enterprises what can I do for you two?" She said smiling fakely.
"Yeah we are here for our employee IDs they told us to pick them up here?" Blake spoke firmly.
The woman bit her lip staring hungrily at Blake as I laughed mentally.
"Blake Anderson and Kora Gutieres?" She said mot being able to say my last name.
"It's Guttierez...with a Z" i say smiling not trying to sound rude.

"Yeah sweetheart.. Sorry but in here we just wear skir-" "THIS FUCKIN COFEE IS TERRIBLE WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT SUGAR ON MY COFEE!!!!" A voice boomed through the entire lobby.

I gulped seeing a tall man yelling at a Poor kid. I hate seeing people get bullied by others just for thinking they are better. I saw the mans card that hung by his chest said 'VISITOR'.

"Hey?!" I yelled speed walking towards the man.
"You! I dont think its nessesary yelling at us employees just for your fuckin' coffee if you dont like how its served then you get your own you selfish douche bag!"
The guy stared at me wide eyed soon they turned into angered ones.

"What the fuck are yo-" before he could finish my latina side got the best of me. "Cut the crap! Este Vato no crees que exageras por un simple vaso de Cafe? (This guy dont you think your exaggerating for a simple cup of coffe?"

"What?" he said glaring at me.
"Its better for you not to understand!" I said turning to see the whole employees staring at me wide eyed.

I faced Blake to see him staring at me proudly but behind him the receptionist shaked her head no.
I furrowed my eyebrows not understanding.

"That is not the way to speak to the brother of your boss Amor (Love)" he said making my breath hitch and Blake to ignore I existed. Oh what a great Blakey?!

See my sarcasm.

"W-What?" I said as he walked past me and headed to the elevators.

Shit im screwed.

(A/N:
Dont forget to comment and vote the more votes and Comments the faster i'll update and i'll try my best to update as soon as possible I myself know what it is to start to like a book but they take forever to update so this is for all those Belieber Sisters amd Brothers of mine reading this.)