CHAPTER 22

Justins POV:

To say I was anxious was a understatement. I couldn't find Kora anywhere it's like she vanished.

"Bro Michaels credit cards are inactive he hasn't used them looks like the dude has cash to spare. My men are lookig under  every small rock to find her." Jason says placing his part on my shoulder.

I nod a si si on my whiskey.
"Blake called Kora parents to tell them she was sick and couldn't arrive at Atlanta for a photoshoot. Jason media is as well aware that my house was broken into and since then the havent seen me or Kora out in public."
I sigh remembering the news of how they think me and kora were shot an stuff the media likes to make up just for views.

"Justin he are you feeling?" I turn around to see Hailey. One of my closest friends we did use to sleep together but ever since Kora my world has changed.

"I can't really explain it Heils. We've done everything." I say placing mcnow empty cup of whiskey on the table.

"C'mon let's go out tonight and take some fresh air ok?" Hailey says hugging me from my back.
I look at Jason and he just nods.

"You need some time bro. I'll take are of this just go out to breathe some air. Oh and bring me a beer will you?" Jason says keeping an eye on his laptop.

I nod thinking maybe it is a good idea for me to go out and breathe some air before I shoot someone.

Me and Hailey get inside a Rolls Royce while Mark drives us to the center of the city. On our way there Hailey grabs my hand assuring me that everything will be ok.

I thank her as I help her out the car she places her hand on my back as we walk through the busy streets of Los Angeles.

"Mr. Bieber are you and Mrs. Baldwin a couple?"
"Hailey why were you at Bieber's residence last week?!" We ignore the questions as I hold her in and drag her inside the coffee shop.

We make it inside and we silently sit on a booth, cameras still flashing outside.

Kora's Pov:

I sigh out of boredom I'm happy I was out of Michaels grasps. Drew took me to this mysterious island which he claims it's his boss but he states and I quote.

"My boss is also a criminal so there is no phone reception I'm sorry"

I guess it's nice to at least have clean clothes and good food. I placed my book down going downstairs to see drew through the window getting on the speed boat.

"Drew where you going?" I said as i tightened the sides of the robe on my body.
"I need to make sure Michael thinks you're actually dead so he won't come looking for you anytime soon."

I nod thinking it was a good idea. I kinda felt guilty  about Drew helping me out and not paying him but I'm sure justin will be in debt to him considering he saved me.

I nod as he turns on the boat and speeds off. I walk back inside and turn on the TV only to wish I haven't.

"Today on ENews.. CEO of Bieber enterprises Inc was spotted out with his ex fling and model Hailey Baldwin. The couple have been seen tonight on the Hard Rock Cafe in the heart of L.A. Sources also state that Mrs. Baldwin has been seen in and out of Bieber's residence for an entire week as well as the duo having secret sleepovers. Media has been wondering what happened to Mrs. Gutierrez seems to her that these news probably got to her and just decided to keep her life a secret?
Stay tuned to find out."

He moved on?
.
.
.
.
.
.

What about me?
.
.
.
.
.
.

What about us?