CHAPTER 18

I woke up in my room to hear Dans little claws click against the tile floor.
A small bark waking me up fully from my sleep.
I smile as i walk towards my bathroom and brush my teeth.
I take off the silk shorts and my robe to place a new pair of lengerie undergarments. I let my hair fall to my back as i walked to the closet picking out a fluffy robe, I wrap it tightly after heading downstairs to see a note from Blake in the Kitchen Counter.

'I left early today babycakes and Your Boo aswell said that Mark and Tom will be there at 2 so dont go out. Your Mom called twice saying she will be in Tokyo for some foto session there soyou will have a month freed. Text me soon okay? Love you chica.'

I sighed. If Mark and Tom arent here, only the guys from outside are guarding. What am I supposed to do now?.
I walked to the fridge and took out a Fiji Water Bottle. I walked up stairs and went back to my closet where i picked out grey yoga pants and a black Adidas Sports Bra.
I put the clothes on and placed on my Black Adidas Running shoes. I walked outside placing the code on Justin's Alarm System I headed out and took a deep breath. I stretched and sighed as my muscles stretched.

I placed my earphones on while Music blasted from my ears and i began to jog around. I felt a bit weird to my dismay. I Felt stalked.
I was feeling stares at and like a prey something was gonna happen. I began to fasten my pace back to the house yet I stubbled upon a big bag making me fall. I gasped as my hands reached the graveled ground. I got up and gagged at the terrible smell. I pinched my nose as i looked at the bag. Some squishy substance was in it. I grabbed the nearest stick near it and poked it.

I stood there in shock as I slowly pulled out my earphones. My eyes swelled up with tears. Seeing this graphic scenery in front of me.
I heard a small crack by the outside of the fence. There he stood with a wicked smirk on his face. The Gate to the fence was slowly opening and i panicked so much my legs wouldn't respond.

My breathing began to fasten and my lungs were yearning for something a huge yelp i believe. And i did. I screamed. Then he ran towards me. I yelled as i ran back into the house. I struggled to get my phone out the waistband of my Yoga Pants.

"Con-contacts... J-J" i whispered as the First letter J in my contacts appeared i clicked. It rang twice before he licked up.

"Hello? Kora?" He sounded worried.
"J- He's.. Hes here! Dont let him hu-hurt me!" I yelled as i hid in my closet.
"Who's there Kora?! Where are you?!" I could hear him running over through stairs.
"Their Dead. The that- Guards at the- The gate!" I yelled as i began to shake as their image came to my mind.
"Kora listen to me.. Go to-"

I yelled as he opened the closet door.
"BARK!"
"GRRRRR... BARK!!"
"Ghrrrrr bark bark!!!!!"
I stayed on the corner as i saw Justin's dogs as they began to make a border line between me and the abusive fucker in the house.

I closed my eyes as i herd three dogs whimper in pain.
"Don't!" I yelled as Dan approached Michael growling lowly showing some bravery yet also afraid.
I saw Dan jump into action biting on to Michaels forearm but he soon cried in pain....

JUSTINS POV:

"Mr.Bieber the clients are here to discuss the actions towards the new buil-" "JUSTIN BRO KORA NEEDS US!!" Jason soon runs in my office sweaty as hell.

"What?!" I ask not being able to understand him because of his heavy breathing.
"THE GUARDS MAN. THEYRE ALL DEAD KORA IS IN TROUBLE.!" I widen my eyes as i run out my office my brother stayed right behind me.
I get my phone as i walk into the elevator untying my suit tie.

"Ryan, Fredo, Alex, Chad!" I yelled.
"Code 9." I simply say as i run into my Lambo and get the gun from my glove compartment and sped off to my house.

That prick will pay.