CHAPTER 26

Justin's pov:

Ignoring Hailey's questions, I ran down the stairs not caring for anything at the moments than getting closer to her.

How is she alive? Where?

I ran outside towards the parking lot where my Lamborghini was parked.
I got in and pressed the button making it roar to life.
Seeing Hailey and value running after my now revived car, I stepped on the gan not caring on filling the parking lot with dark smoke.

I drove off to where Jason mentioned he would be. He said he was going on a island with his friend so it means he's probably where he parks the boat.

I stood on my car, growing impatient as I waited for her to get back.
God I missed her. Kora.

I kept taping my foot against the board.
Gripping my hair with desperation on how time seemed to go by slower and slower.

"Where are you Jason?!" I growls at my phone, my impatience is getting the best in me.

He stopped answering his phone making me grow even more frustrated.
I want her here with me. NOW.

I dropped the phone on my car, kicking the rim furiously and i looked at the ocean view again and seeing Jason's speed boat come to view.

I jogged as close as I could to the water. The slightly wet peer creeks at each step closer to the shore I take.

I could almost make out somebody's outline, the boat got closer.

There she was. Her hair slightly messy and flowing with the breeze. She kept banging on the door making me wonder, but  at the moment I could care less why. She was coming back and I was aching to jumping down and swimming myself on that boat.

I missed her.

Koras pov:

"Salte de ahí ahora!" (Get out of there NOW)  I yelled.
"What I don't speak español."(Spanish) He said making me growl.

"You liar!!" I gasped, remembering he spoke I perfectly that time he got me fired from Justin's office.

"Besides" he stated opening the door causing me to fall backwards.
"We have arrived!!" Jason said.
I looked at a distance. And there he  stood.

Justin.

((Hey guys I'm so happy this book reached 3k reads I'm so grateful and stay tuned cause I want to spice things up a bit. Make sure to vote guys the more votes the sooner the update. Don't forget to follow my Instagram @lizethgalvanl DM me guys I'll reply i need names to add as featuring characters. ))