CHAPTER 13

Kora pov:

I woke up seeing Justin's sleeping figure next to me. I tried to move but a strong grip took hold of my waist.
What the-? I looked down to see Justins hands tightly hugging me in almost a protective way.

I looked at the Clock he had next to his beds nightstand it read 8:08am I decided to get up and make Justin Breakfast since he works at 9. I got up placing a blue silk robe. Im guessing its Justins since it said 'Bizzle' on its back.
I smiled. "What does Bizzle mean?" I whispered to myself.
I slowly went downstairs passing by a sleeping Dan pup. I smiled and kept walking once i reached the kitchen I saw a letter in the cabinet.

'Dear juju,
I suppose that your up and ready to go. I had to leave to see Mama Pattie and talk about their well being and such. Im pretty sure your grown enough to know you your decisions ill see you in two weeks juju.

Sincerely yours Mama Maria.'

Juju?.
I smiled at the cute nick name.
I walked to the fridge and opening it seeing Eggs, Bacon, Hashbrowns, Ham, Cut Fruit, and Orange Juice.

I started to make Justin's breakfast I got my phone from the Robes pocket and turned it on. 8:30am wow. Time surely flies.
I was done cooking the Eggs and flipping Bacon I began placing them on their plates when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Hello Beauty" Someone rasped out causing my eyes to go wide.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" I turned seeing a man with Dark Brown eyes smirking at me and his long hair put up in a man bun.

"S-stay back Im warning you!" I said shaking the spatula around. Soon Dan comes and begins to bark.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING O- Raf?" Justin comes and is rubbing his eyes. But what catches my attention is the Black Gun in his hand.

"Kora come here" Justin calls me over with his hands and I hesitate but comply.
"Sorry Bieber didn't know she was Umm...taken" Rafa said holding his hands up in surrender.
"No she's not" Justin replied. Ouch.

"Oh..okay. Well sorry I thought you were one of the girls Justin always has over he...lets me take the left overs sometimes." The guy scratches the back of his head and I cringe my face in disgust.

"W-What?" I said my voice clearly sounded hurt.
"Kora can you go call Blake hes on the farther side of the house the east side actually." Justin orders and I nod.

I was walking towards the hall but remembered I left my phone in the counter.
"You're here early" I heard Justin say.
"Yeah well Mom said she couldn't wait to see me so."
"Okay um... Well dont-" "So who's the girl did you get a piece of that ass?" The guy named Rafa asked.
"A little" Justin soon chuckled.
"I assumed." Raf said laughing.
"She was easy just begging but I guess its just that Girls cant resist a man that is successful." Justin said taking a bite of his breakfast.
Raf nods.

I was easy? Why wold he tell him that? I actually thought he was- I slightly felt tears filling up my eyes.

I quickly ran inside. I think Justin knows I heard but I can careless. I grabbed my phone and jogged towards Blakes room.
"Bl-Blakey?" I asked as I shaked him to wake up.
"Kora?" "I made breakfast." I said smiling as he ran to the restroom and did his morning routine faster than usual.
I walked out hearing Blake yell.
"Thanks Kora"

I was currently walking downstairs my phone started to vibrate uncontrollably I saw it was a number from Dallas.
"H-Hello?"

"It's smart. The security, I mean. I know Camaras are easy to escape but motion sensors are alittle tricky."
"W-What do y-you want from me Michael." I asked. To say in scared would be a understatement im petrified.

"You see Kora I know what happened between you and Mr.Bieber that night at the club and last time I checked, The only one that can touch what is mine is me!" His voice boomed.

"You don't have the right to say Im property. I can make you pay for what you did! I am not afraid anymore! Por que no te compras un maldito bosque Y pierdete en el!" (Why dont you buy a stupid forest and lose yourself in it!)

By this time tears came out my eyes.
"Do you remember Jessica Kora?"
My breathing hitched.
"Don't speak of her. You have no right to speak-" "Of my own daughter?!" He cut me of and I flinched.
"Please stop..."
"YOU WOULD MAKE A PATHETIC MOTHER KORA IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE KISSING MY ASS FOR SAVING HER FROM YOU! YOUR WEAK AND IM GONNA FIND YOU SWEETHEART NOT TODAY MAYBE NOT TOMORROW BUT I WILL AND WHEN THAT DAY COMES I. WILL. KILL. YOU!!!!"

"Stop. Stop. Stop!"
Soon the line went dead. I was scared but anger aswell boiled through my veins.
"Kora are you okay.?" I hear Raf ask while Justin took my phone away and tried calling the number through his phone.

"Im leaving." I stated walking upstairs.
"What do you mean by Leaving?!" Justin asked.
"He knows Justin. He knows about your security he knows how to hack it!" I yelled aswell as rolling my eyes at his earlier statements about me.

"Besides. Im a 'easy' catch right?!" I said emphasizing the word easy.
"Y-you h-" "Every word." I stated and stomped to my room collecting my baggage.
"Babycakes?" Blake asked from my doorway.
"Please get me out of here blake." I begged hugging him.
"Okay but well leave this city next month okay." He said lifting my chin up and wiping my tears away.
"Okay." I nodded.
"Blake Um...Mason and Marcus are looking for you Theyre taking you to Bieber Enterprises. They're now your personal bodyguards." Raf mumbled.

I hugged Blake harder. "Please be back blakey bear." I said kissing his cheek.
"I will." with that he gets his siut on after I fixed his tie. He walks out of the house. And i see five security escort him to a black Cadillac. Two leaving with him.

"I apologize for saying what I did." Justin said standing behind me.
"Well it hurt. And if you said that, what makes me think you are doing this protecting shit for just some sex?" I sat wiping tears away.
"I will change. Just don't go. Ive never had a girl sleep in my bed, I've never had a sexual thing happen in my bedroom. That was just with you. Kora you need to please listen to me."
He placed his hand under my chin and lifted up so my Brown eyes met his.
"I will change. Ill try for you." He cleared and I nodded.
"I'll be back by-" "NO!" I yelled griping his sleeves.
"Please don't leave me." I mumbled.
"Well I can't stay today I have meetings. Why don't you come with me take a few things and a pillow and blanket so you can rest." I smiled at his request and nodded running into my room.

Ripping open the baggage placing on a white pencil skirt with laces on the sides.
I placed on a black croptop and put my hair into a messy bun.
I framed my face with the small strands of my hair and added mascara and Lipstick. I pinched my cheeks and ran downstairs after placing my Black heels.

"Rea- You always amaze me" Justin said. "Following my Companies rules now aye?" He said holding my waist.
"Why do all female employees need to wear skirts?" I ask.
"So I can easily fuck them." He says. I can see the look of guilt but he hide it in a blink of an eye.

"Lets go" I nodded and now he took me by surprise gripping my hand and leading me to a White Range rover. A black Mercedes on both sides of the car. Two security on each car. I looked at the entrance and saw about Forty more guys on the whole house.

I sighed feeling relief of safety wash over me.
He'll protect me. I don't know why but he will.