CHAPTER 28

KORA POV:

Justin instantly chased after me.
"Woah.. baby.. I-" "Stop. Stop it Justin. I'm not your baby, I'm not here to run back in your life." I spat. Even tough deep inside me my heart was aching.

"Kora, I don't know what you're talkin-"
"I'm saying that I don't want to be with you anymore. I- I can't believe you would stop looking for me and just move on so quickly." I cried.
"I thought you were dead! You didn't see anything I've been through?! Huh?! I fuckin felt empty! I wanted to punish myself for letting them take you so easily. I hated self for not protecting you.!!" He yelled loudly making me flinch.

"You think I didn't see the news Justin? Huh? Every night 'The famous Mr. Bieber back at it again with his ex-girlfriend model Hailey Baldwin.. where is his old fling Mrs. Gutierrez!? YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD?!!" I yelled mad at him and my stupid heart.

"WELL KEEP IT THAT WAY!!" I spat. Walking away trying my best not to cry.

I tried not to look back. And I didn't. All I herd was Justin's car roar to life and drive away.
Once his car was not heard, my knees gave up and I cried. I just yelled in my emotional pain. I curled into a ball and felt my tears roll down to the Sand.

"Justin I love you"

Later at night I kept walking, not really sure where I was going. Soon a black Jeep slowed down and stayed  next to me.
A window rolled down.
"Hey. Are you okay? Do you want a ride home somewhere?" A man asked. I couldn't really make up his facial features since it was dark. I sighed thinking it was a bad idea, but my feet hurt and it was 7pm soon it would turn dark.

I nodded and the Jeep stopped allowing me to go inside the warmth of the vehicle.
"You look terrible, do you mind if I take you home and treat you? I'm Bryan my sister is a nurse, she can help you and probably lend you some clothes."

I didn't speak, I just nodded.
He arrived at a decent house in a neighborhood I didn't quite recognize.
"Where here." Bryan said unbuckling his seatbelt and getting off quickly walking to my side and opened the door helping me out.
"There you go." He said.
I mumbled a small thanks and he guided me inside.

"Cynthia! Help!?" Bryan yelled once I sat in the couch.
"Bryan what's wro- oh my gosh what happened?" A girl around my age came and ran towards me.
"I found her walking down the street." He told his sister.
"She seems fine, she's tired." She said and my stomach growled.
I blushed and looked down embarrassed. I haven't eaten yet.

"Are you hungry?" Bryan asked and I nodded smiling at my stomach.
"What don't you take a shower in my room while I get some clean clothes out and we can get you out to eat?" Cynthia said.
"Yes. That's so thoughtful, thank you." I said. I followed her upstairs and she showed me the shower, leaving two fluffy white towels and walking away to fetch me some clothes.

I sighed as the warm water spread on my body.
I closed my eyes. He just left? I know I snapped but, I was expecting him to say he would leave her. I wanted Justin to grab me and beg me to get in the car and start over, but he left. He got in his car and left me alone, again.

I turned off the shower, and stepped out placing a towel around my body making sure it stayed in place. I walked out and saw Cynthia left a note on a package of VS box.

'you're lucky these are new, just got these today. -C'

I glanced inside and saw a pair of laced undergarments.
I placed on a maroon pair, and put on a oversized Black hoodie.
It reached just a few centimeters above my knees. Probably Bryan's, he looked around the same size as Justin well... Maybe a slight smaller? I glanced at the black socks and white vans.

I shrugged it off and noticed a similar smell to the hoodie, while I placed on the shoes.
It's the exact same cologne Justin uses.
I sniffed.
*Knock knock..*

I looked up to see Cynthia on her door. "Hey. Bryan is downstairs, I can't go cause I have late night shift at the hospital but.. have fun, I'll be back at 8 in the morning." She said dressed in her nurse uniform.

"Yeah. I'll be here." I said and walked downstairs to see Bryan.
"Oh. You're done? C'mon let's go." He said dragging me to the Jeep and heading to the center of Los Angeles.

JUSTIN POV:

"So wait. You're telling me Kora is alive and well and you just let her leave?!"  Ryan said and I nodded.

"Man, why would you do that?" He asked.
I just shrugged.
"She wants nothing to do with me Ry."

"Damn bro. I don't know man if I where you I wouldn't just let her leave." He said and I just looked down at my whiskey.

"Let who leave?" Hailey asked while she sat on the stool next to me.
"It's nothing sweetheart." I said and she hummed and leaned her head against my shoulder.
"Well JB I'm gonna go, think about it OK?" Ryan said as he got up and walked himself out.

I sighed. "Baby whats going on? Is something bothering you?" Hailey asked and I looked down not being able to forgive myself if I lied to her, she still didn't know and she deserved the truth.

"Hails, kora is alive.." I looked at her straight in the eye.
"And she snack in Los Angeles." I said and saw how Hailey's faced showed a shocked expression.

"So.. does that mean that we a-" "No. No she wants nothing to do with me Hails. She... She told me that if I thought she was dead, then I should just keep it that way." I said while I took a swing out of my whiskey bottle completely ignoring the now empty cup.