CHAPTER 32

KORA POV:

"I'm heading out Kora. Frank and I are going to the club." Blake said.
"Girl are you sure you don't want to come? You've been sitting watching that stupid picture of you and Justin all day!" Blake exclaimed seeing me on my new phone.

"Yeah Blake I'm fine. Just go." I said and he sighed giving up.
"OK beautiful." He said giving my cheek a kiss.

"Bye Blakey."

***Two Hours***

I sat down eating a strawberry with some whipped cream. I was watching Netflix on my phone when the doorbell rang.
I opened it and instantly the room began to get filled with dozens of bouquets of roses.
Once the last man left, a strong pair of arms wrapped around my
waist and pulled me towards a hard chest.

"I fuckin missed you so much." He rasped and I arched my back feeling his lips trail on my neck.
"Who do you belong to baby?" He asked placing his hands on my covered area.
He began to rub me through my jeans.
"I asked you a question darling." He groaned as I backed my ass back rubbing against his hard erection.
"I..*pant* I belong to you" I said as he turned me around to face him.
"Damn right to do." Justin said giving me a hard kiss.
His tongue beat me to dominance. I never thought he'd do this. But what about Hailey?
My mind changed the subject as I felt Justin's member twitch in agony ready to get out his black jeans. His white button shirt was opened and I didn't notice my fingers riping every single button.
I missed his hands. I missed his touch, his kiss, his voice.
I wanted every part of him, I wanted to fuck him, suck every inch of his body. He was my Justin. He's my solution to my needs and my crazy broken heart at this moment.
He came for me. He wanted to make me his once again. 

I looked up to him.
"What ab-" "were done. I want you." He said kissing my neck.
"Only you."

I sighed and a small inked tattoo on his pointer finger caught my attention.

'Hailey Bieber'