CHAPTER 16

Justin pov:

Im. So. Fuckin. Tired! Kora made us walk and carry like 10bags of clothing in each freakin' Hand the two Cadillacs are full of Bags.

I shouldn't have told her that.

*Flashback*
"Go ahead and get anything you want" I said whispering in her ear.
"Are you sure Im a clothes addict Jay" She daid staring at me in big eyes.
"Go ahead I have Tom and Marcus to hold the bags.".....
*Flashback over*

Well terrible mistake It took both Marcus and Tom, Me and a employee from GUESS.

well I did say she could get anything. So this was my karma.
We both headed back to my aventador and kora kept smiling which made me so happy to see her this way. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Kora babe." I looked sideways seeing her raise her beautiful face and smile towards me.
"Yeah?" "Babygirl please hand me my phone love yeah? Its in my front pocket" i said keeping my eyes on the road. Constantly looking at the rear mirror to make sure my security was still keeping up.
"Justin some guy named Jaxon is calling you." Kora said.
"Hand it over." I take my iphone from koras hand and answer the call.

"Hello?"
"Bieber!  Jazzy is being a meanie!" I pull the phone away as soon as i hear Jasmines voice.
"No im not i want to talk to Justin too!!"
I smile jearing these two argue.
"Guys hold up. Whats wrong?" I ask and smile thinking of my two favorite siblings.
"Mommy said to come over soon. And me and Jaxon saw a girl with you on TV. Shes pretty. I like her so bring her too.." Jasmine ranted.
"Ok sweatheart tell mom ill be there in two weeks?"
"Yayy. Dont forget the girl. Okay? Bye bieber"
"Bye baby" i hang up and face Kora seing her looking out the window with a small frown.

"Kora whats wrong baby?" I ask gently squeezing her thigh.
"Who where you calling baby?" Kora asked and i bursted into laughter.
"Baby that was Jaxon..." I say snickering. Kora stares at me confused.
"I dont get you?"
"Jaxon Bieber babe. My little brother. Appeared to me they want to meet you so were going to Toronto in two weeks"

KORA POV:

Toronto?

They want to meet me? Oh lord.

**********************

Hey guys sorry i havent updated but add me in instagram
    @lizethgalvan54