CHAPTER 29

Kora pov:

We arrived at a restaurant and my mouth watered at the smell of food coming from the kitchen.

"C'mon." Brian said and he got out the Jeep and locked it with the button.
I took hold of his elbow and we walked inside. My straight brown hair flowing behind me.

"Oh my god! Kora?!!"
"It's KORA?!!"
"KORA is Justin with you?!" A few girls yelled recording me.
I smiled, I almost forgot my fans.

"Hey guys." I waved.
"I didn't know you were well known" Bryan said cracking a small laugh.
"You never asked." I said walking inside. The rest of the night I learned that Bryan has a daughter and is divorced and he really likes his neighbor Sofia. I learned that he works at a company in Dallas, which made me gasp because I'm from Dallas Tx as well.

That night I made a new friend

*******Morning******
Justin pov:

" Today on TMZ... Kora Gutierrez was found yesterday night at a small restaurant area in Los Angeles accompanied by quite a young man. Kortney Kardashians new exclusive photos and Kevin heart was spotted with his friends making jokes at a club.

'ok so this is crazy....Kora Gutierrez Justin Bieber's ex. The CEO of Bieber Enterprises was seen with a guy that is actually quite younger than Justin and his name is Bryan.'
'I found his Instagram.
Bryan Jace Rayner, he's 21 he lives here in LA he's divorced and he's from Dallas Tx.'
'isn't Kora from Dallas too?'
'damn all these Texans are hot. Look at her. She basically very stunning, just and black hoodie and some white vans...'
'she looks like she's having fun and enjoying herself, I mean we haven't herd from her in months and suddenly she comes out of the blue.'

'do you guys think she's trying to get back at the CEO for getting back with his ex Hai-"

I mute the TV as she was walking through gripping on to the mans hoodie. who is that guy?

Bryan Jace Rayner.

I saw his Instagram and he seems like a normal guy
307followers. Brown hair, brown eyes, not that good looking.

I rolled my eyes. How did she settle after everything she's been through?
She just got back for Christ sake.
I sat on my office and noticed my office TV was on and this shit comes out?

"Mr. Bieber!! Why is my best friend coming out in the news?! Where is she now? How come you didn't tell me?! Her baby is worried too you know.!" Blake soon barged in full of rage.

"Blake, she nearly returned yesterday noon. She's fine. In fact she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I sighed.

"Justin, I know Kora. She loves you. What do you mean nothing to do with you?"
Blake stand there confused.

" I think it's something to do with Hailey." I sigh placing my phone down.

"Why did you let her leave?"