CHAPTER 21

Kora pov:

I groaned feeling a massive headache. I pressed my hand on my head to feel a small tail of dry blood.
"Your awake." I hear a clear male voice say.
"W-where am I?" I ask seeing one pair of long chain handcuffs grip one of my hands  and one end on a rusted pipe.

"Michael will be back in a few he said to be on your best behavior for now." The mysterious voice mentioned.
"My name is Drew" he stated kneeling down next to me to check on my cut.
"I'll help you get out I promise" he whispered to me. I looked at his dark brown eyes.
"Why? Won't he kill you?"
I say still a bit confused to where I am.
Drew sighed. "Kora you've been unconscious for a few weeks. I've been in charge of taking care of you. You don't seem like the type to be a bad girl. Now, I know your scared and you can't trust anybody at the moment but I need you to trust me. Can you do that?" Drew says placing his hand on my knee.

I nod. Hesitation written all over my face. Drew smiled and grabbed a key from his pocket and released me from the handcuffs.
"Thank you. How do you expect us to leave this place without him knowing and what do you want in return?" I ask knowing that my freedom probably came with a price. I knew Justin wouldn't mind having to pay anything for my safety right?

I looked down at my bruised wrist.

Wouldn't justin have found me by know? I mean it's been a few weeks.. has he moved on? Was Blake ok?

So many questions clouded my mind as I tried to slowly get up with the help of Drew.
"How about this.. I'll help you leave and we run far away as possible and go to my boss friend island? It's private and guarded by a lot of security so Michael can't reach you." Drew says and that is music to my ears. But what about Justin?

I slowly nod thinking about it much knowing Justin probably gave up or he just went back to his original life of having lots of models behind his arms.

"Well stay a week longer here just so I can figure out a few more things before we leave just hold on for me."Drew says and something inside tells me to trust him.

"Let's do it"