CHAPTER 27

KORA  POV:

The boat came to a halt and I was struggling to get air. His orbs gazed into my own as if he was thinking if I was actually here, or if I was apart of his imagination.

I looked down to him and he still just gazed at me.

I don't know what to do.

"H-Hi" I said tearing up.
Justin cleared his throat. His jaw clenching and his fist shut tight. I can see he was reframing himself on doing something and it killed me.

I want to hug him, kiss him, I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I wouldn't. I couldn't do that to myself, he's with Hailey. Last time I know she did nothing wrong with me, she doesn't deserve it.

Everything was quiet. The only sound were the waves and the seagulls happily flying around the rocks.
I could smell the saltiness of the ocean lingering around the air. My hands Shaked.

"Dude, I brought you all together. Why aren't you kissing?" Jason said waving a hand Infront of me and Justin.
I nearly noticed that he was so close to me a foot away, he swallowed and I notice his jaw clenching once again.
He removed his suit jacket and walked near the entrance of the speedboat.

He walked slowly towards me and I faced him.
His hands began to slowly trace my jaw.

"You're here." He whispered to himself. I don't have time to respond, he instantly hugged me tight.

"I won't let go."

I hugged him tighter, and sniffed. I took in his cologne, and smiled. He hasn't changed it.

"YO!" We instantly separate and look towards Jason.

"What is going on?! Justin KISS HER." he yelled.
Justin leaned I slowly an I place my hand on his chest stoping his movement.

JUSTIN POV:

I felt so confused, why did she stop? My hand that was now placed on the side of her face slowly went down and placed on my side.

"I- I can't." She said slowly and walked off the boat.