CHAPTER 34

ONE WEEK LATER:

I sat in my kitchen island staring off into space not really paying any mind to my surroundings. I haven't gotten over the fact that Justin Tattooed her name with his last name on his hand. It broke my heart, I would've said yes to him right then and there but.. it's messed up how he proposed to me with the ring he planned on using to her. I sighed at the thought of it.

"You look like shit." Blake said looking at me.
"I feel like shit." I stated as I plaid with my pop socket.
"Why don't we go out tonight? Like we used to?" He smirked and I smiled.
"Yeah.. I really could use a drink." I said and he smiled.
He walked into my room making me furrow my eyebrows.
"Ugh... Blake?"

"Here wear this." He stated making me smirk.
"So.. we're back to the old times huh?" I asked and he winked. "You know it. Now get your tight ass in that dress and don't wear makeup besides your naturally perfect so hurry up hoe."

I laughed and closed my door. I placed on the black dress with spaghetti stripes. It reached above my knees, and defines my curves nicely. I parted my hair in half and made dub braids. I did my eyebrows, and applied some perfume. My lashes were curled but I kept them free of mascara. I placed on my black vans and I smiled at my reflection.
Perfect.

I got out and Blake whistled.
"Damn, this hot bitch is my best friend?!" He yelled making me laugh.
"Thanks Blakey, let's go." I said an we headed off to his car.
"Just so you know, Vogue called earlier." He said and I looked towards him.
"And?"
"They want to make a 73Q's with you, and a photoshoot for the next cover." He said it as if it was not a big deal making my mouth go wide.
"They what?!" I smiled.
"Yep. In four days they will knock on that door boo." He said full of excitement and I high-fived him.
"That just means that hopefully I will be their next cover." I said and Blake nodded.
"Wow. Who would've thought." Black said and I nodded.

We both arrived to a very well known club where there is always celebrities so obviously paparazzi were there. We both got off and I slightly covered my eyes due to the flashes.

"Kora?! What do you think of Justin's engagement with Hailey Baldwin?!" A reporter asked making me smirk.
"Ha!!" Blake laughed out loud making me let out a small snort and chuckle with him.
"Kora anything coming up soon?"
"Actually yes, very soon." I said.
"What do you think of Justin's decision on marrying Hailey?" Another reporter asked making me ignore him and just walk inside.

"Damn. That's fucked up" Blake said as soon as we entered.
I just laughed and we headed to the bar.
"I'll take a vodka, and add two cherries." I said and the bartender nodded.
"Wow. Your Kora!" I heard a masculine voice behind me and I turned seeing a very handsome male.
"Hi." I smiled and he cleared his throat.
"I'm Ryan" he said and I shaked his hand.
"Nice to meet you." I replied taking a sip of my drink.
"You know. You're way prettier in person." He said an I Awed.
"Thank you. So.. Do you come here often?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck.
"Not really, I'm normally at the gym alot." He replied.
"Really? What do you do? A professional traimer?" I asked and he let out a nervous chuckle.
"Not really, I'm a boxer." He replied making me raise my eyebrows.
"Cool. Well I'm a model" I replied and he gave me a sweet smile making me blush.
"I noticed." He said and looked down at his phone.
"Crap. I wish I could talk more, but I have to handle some things. I'll see you around." He replied making me nod.

"He's hot." I heard Blake say and I looked back at the male that walked out being bombarded by papz as well.
"Agreed." I stated and Blake smirked.
"Care to dance bitch?" He asked and I took his hand.
"Lets go." I said and we both headed to the dance floor.

JUSTIN'S POV:

' "Today on TMZ. Kora Gutierrez reacts to Bieber's engagement with Hailey Baldwin as she's being spotted in a club with her best friend Blake Anderson. Hailey Baldwin shows off her wedding ring in her Instagram, and the Biebs unfollowed Kora. Kim Kardashian loses  12K worth of jewelry, and Vogue announced who will be the next face of Vogue. A boxer has the eye for a model.

" So kora was spotted outside the Vixon Club tonight around 10 and some of us asked her about the engagement of her ex. She literally laughs."

*VIDEO*
"Kora?! What do you think of Justin's engagement with Hailey Baldwin?!" A reporter asked making her let out a visible smirk.
"Ha!!" Blake laughed out loud making her let out a small snort and chuckle with him.

*VIDEO ENDS*

"Honestly, this girl is magnificent. She doesn't let this affect her, and she's so strong minded." A blond said.
"Of course she doesn't care! She's supper hot, she can get any man she wants in a snap of her fingers." A curly hair guy stated and everyone agreed.

"Did you guys see that Boxer?" Harvey asked and the girls drooled.

*VIDEO*

"Yo Ryan!" A camera man shouts.
"Sup my man." A guy said fist bumping the pap.
"Did you see Kora Gutierrez?" They asked and he smiled.
"Yeah man, she's gorgeous." He replied and the camera man laughed.
"Do you have any girl in mind right now? Give your celebrity crush a shout out?" They said and Ryan smiled.
"I'm always gonna shout out Kora. I mean I'm a fighter girl, I can protect yo-"

+++Justin turns TV off.+++

I scoff  hearing this dude.
"Damn." I mumble to myself noticing the time, and heading off to bed.