CHAPTER 6

Kora pov:

"It's nice to see you again may I add" he said.
"I wish I could say the same" I said after clearing my throat.
"You know its a shame I had to fire you" Her added.
"Yeah well im actually glad i didn't have to be insulted and screamed at infront of the rest employees" I said smiling fakely.
"You insulted my brother!" He gritted through his teeth.
"because yelling at interns for a coffee with sugar is not a reson to be insulted at!" I replied.

"Whoa!? What is going on?" Blakey and Cameron say in unision.
"Nothing" I say bluntly.
"Babe I told you no te estreses (Don't stress yourself out )"
"Thanks Blakey."I reply hugging him.

"No mensionaste tener pareja?(You aswell didn't mention you had a partner?" Mr.Bieber says.

"You aswell never asked and no i dont Blakey is my best friend." I reply before Cameron comes hands me a glass of champagne.
I take a sip and keep staring at Mr.Bieber challenging him to say something else.

"Kora is something wrong?" Cameron asks placing both hands on my shoulders and looking at my eyes.

"No Cam im fine, Come lets go to the bar" I get Camerons hand and we head towards the bar leaving a pissed face Mr.Bieber behind.

"I have a feeling Justin hates me now" Cameron says running his hand through his hair.
I furrow my eyes in confusion.
"Um...Who's Justin?" I ask.
"Justin? Hes Mr.Bieber!" Cameron explains.

Great he didn't even mind telling me his first name. I roll my eyes at his rudeness.
"That bastard didnt even mind to tell me his name. *I sigh* its unbelievable" I turn to see Cameron chuckling.

"What?" I say looking to se Jus- Mr.Bieber talking to BarbaraPalvin a Victoria secret model. Ofcourse he would shes gorgeous. She tiptoes and leans to whisper something in his ear and he smiles. He sees me staring and winks giving her a huge kiss in front of my face making me gasp and turn I see cameron smiling at me adorably and I smirk.

Two can play that game Mr. Bieber.