CHAPTER 25

(A/N: Oh my god. Thank you guys so much!!)

Kora's POV

It's been a month. Drew called the house phone saying the meeting was going to happen today, and he did not expect it to be early.

I got to the guest room and quickly changed to ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top. Placing my white vans and my Jean jacket on, I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately jogged downstairs and opened he front door.

"Kora, nice to meet you I'm Drew's boss Jordan. This is my friend Jason McCann."

"Kora?! You're alive!!" Jason said hugging me.
I cried and hugged him back.
"I never thought I'd say this, but I missed you so much!!" I said griping the back of his neck tighter.

Jordan awkwardly coughed.
"I didn't know you all know each other?" He said scratching his head confusingly.

"Why is she here Jordan?" Jason said in full serious mood.
"I don't know Drew said he saved a friend and brought her here, I didn't expect it to be a girl, let alone Mrs. Gutierrez." Jordan said.

"I'm taking her back now." Jason said without hesitation.
I nodded and grabbed some food before heading to a white speed boat.

"Damn. You were in my friends island this entire time? We thought you were dead!" He said taking out his phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he scrolled through his phone.

"Calling Justin duh. He has been di-" "No!" I yelled taking Jason's phone away hanging up immediately.

"What do you mean No?!" Jason asked.
"I-I can't go running back to Justin anymore I know he's with Hailey and their happy so.. just take me home so I can see Blake and... I want to go back to Dallas with my Family." I said.

Jason stood there quiet. His face emotionless.
I gave him back his phone.
Before I knew it he ran back into the small room in the boat and locked it.

"JUSTIN!! KORA IS ALIVE!!" He yelled causing me to gasp. I began to knock the door furiously.
"MALDITO SEAS JASON!!" I yelled.

JUSTIN'S POV:

I was sitting down on my office chair. Signing some documents while Hailey brought me some hit coffee from the café.
I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Babe are you Okay?" She asked placing the hot liquid on my desk.
"Yeah. Sweetheart l, just that work is so stressful ever since I stopped working to go look for her."I said looking at my computer notifying me that I got a new email from Wayne Global corporation.

"Well then maybe it was good to come work baby. And not that you mention her maybe we need to change that wallpaper?" While said leaning across me to change the wallpaper of Kora to one of me and her holding each other.

"BIEBER!" Blake barged in.
"Wayne global is acceptable sir i-"

*ring ring*

I placed my finger up signaling Blake to wait.
"Bieber" I Said.

What does Jason want?

"JUSTIN!! KORA IS ALIVE!!"
"MALDITO SEAS JASON!"

I heard her voice making me jump up from my seat.