CHAPTER 2

(Hello guys i'll update two chapters a day each tuesday and Thursday aswell as one each. Saturday and sunday. As soon as I can)

Jason's Pov:

I walked fuming to my big brothers main office.
"WELL MAKE IT HAPPEN!" His voice boomed i flinched slightly as he punched his desk.
Making a vase fall and break.

"Shit! Ill call you soon. By the time I arrive there you better have recovered what they owe to my company or YOUR FIRED!"

He placed his phone back slaming it against the desk sitting down at his lethered chair.
"This employees man their good for nothing!" He said stressed out.

I roll my eyes remembering that Girl in the lobby.
"Pfft... Tell me about it. That girl down at the lobby yelled at me. Can you believe it they yelled at me man...She's all like
'I dont think its nessesary yelling at employees just for a fuckin' coffee if you dont like how its served then you get your own you selfish douche bag!'" I say trying to immitate her.

My brother furrows his eyebrows.
"Who?" He asks a little upset.
"Some chick downstairs at the lobby. She's already breaking rules bro.." I say remembering she was wearing jeans.

"Who the fuck is stupid enough to Yell at my little bro and get away with it?!" He muttered clicking buttons at his office phone.

I head it ring twoce when Mrs.Garza picked up.
"Yes? Mr.Bieber?" She said.
"Can you send me the psychotic person that yelled at Mr.Jason!"
He said sternly.

"Right away Mister Bie-" Before she finished my brother hanged up.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the floor my brother went got up buttoning his suit jacket and getting up his chair.

I stopped him walking towards the door and I went to to open the door seeing the girl from the lobby. I smirked seeing her stare at me in hatred.

"What? Had to come crying to your brother?" She said not knowing my brother was in the office.

"weird what happened to your spanish?" I said causing her eyes to widen.

She slowly walked in facing me and gulping as I stepped closer to her. I could feel my brother staring at how i threatened her with my eyes. Seeing my evil smirk as I got closer to her.

"Enough!" My brother yelled causing her to gasp in surprise.

Koras' pov:

Ever wondered how it feels when a dear is strucked with headlights? Well its awful it's like your life flashed through your eyes im a millisecond. I gulp.
Turning around slowly i see the most handsome man in the world.

His gold brown locks styled in a quiff as his reminiscing eyes stare directly at my soul.
His posture straight and clean.
I felt my heart fasten.
He licked his lips moisturizing them in the process.

"Mrs...." "Guttierez with a Z" I say feeling a little scared I mean he is my boss for gods sake. My boss is A greek god!

"I seemed to hear you disrespected my brother?!" he yelled. Oh great another Bipolar idiot.
Why are hot guys always mad!
Its not fa- Oh wait Blakey is not always angry. Nevermind.

"I apologize Mr.Bieber I-" "Don't apologize to me Mrs.Guttierez apoligize to him!" He yells and i face the other man standing in the office. He had his arms crossed and a smirk I wanted to slap off of his face.

"I apoligize Mr.-" "Mr. Jason sir..." He said smiling cutting me off.

I sighed. "I apoligize Mr.Jason sir i don-" "Mr. Jason sir for insulting you even though im wrong always." he interrupted again. I saw how Mr.Bieber snickered behind his fist.

"I apologize Mr Jason sir for insulting you eve-" "WAIT!" he yelled.

Seriously bruh?! I want to slap him so bad.

"Get on your knees!" He said pointing at his shoes.

"OH HELL NO!" I yelled slapping his cheek hard.
"Oye! Quien te crees!! (Hey who do you think you are!!")
I may have insulted you but you deserved every word! People like you dont deserve respect you selfish inconsiderate piece of shit!" i yelled.

"Mrs.Gutuerrez!" Mr. Bieber snapped.
"That is not a way to speak to him. Now i suggest you apolig-" "Apoligize for defending my pride. Im sorry Mr.Bieber but if working for you means to get that low like your brother than I think you need to aswell learn how to respect us aswell."I say.

I cross my arms seeing him nod and i smile in accomplishment.
"Now lets tal-" "YOUR FIRED!" Mr.Bieber yelled cutting me off.

"Are you fucking kidding me!"
I yelled holding my hands up and letting them drop.
"I expected more from you Mr. Bieber. Adios! (Goodbye!)"
I said walking out of that selfishs' office.

That hot...sexy....selfishs' persons office.

(Jajaja....idk i thought they needed alittle fighting because well jason is bae and Justin too. But you are all in for a treat. Dont forget to comment and vote. Share this guys it will mean so much to me!"😘😕)