CHAPTER 31

KORA POV:

"Morning." I said as I walked towards the kitchen.
I opened the fridge and placed some milk on a pot letting it warm up by the fire.
I grabbed the now warm milk and placed it on Chloe's bowl and some for her kittens.
I smiled while they all patiently drank the milk.

I sighed as I sat on the couch.
Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.
I open it and see Justin.
His lips ram against mine and I gasp in surprise making him enter his tough roughly against mine.

"You have no idea how much I fuckin' missed you Kora." He growls near my ear.
I moan feeling his nose caress behind my ear and down my jaw.
He breathes deeply taking my scent in.

"J-Justin I-"
"I want you..." He growled carrying me and laying me in the couch.

A gasp leaves my lips as I wake up.
I place a hand on my now sweaty forehead. I look at the time and see its 8am.
I get up and head to the kitchen seeing Blake shirtless and eating a cookie.

"Hey Blakey." I say. Sighing and sitting on the couch, where I dreamt of Justin kissing me.

"You kept moaning Justin's name boo." Blake said and I gasped as he showed me a video.

"Blake you did not just sen-"
"And sent."

I glare at him.
"You will pay for that!" I yell chasing him around the suite like a maniac.

JUSTIN POV:
I was in my office while skyping Jason.
"Bro well, I'm heading to Canada Right now because your little nephew is sick, besides I haven't seen my son and wife for a while, and well..."

"It's fine Jason, tell them I said hi." I said.
"Will do." Soon the chat ends.

I place my phone on my desk and it soon begins to vibrate uncontrollably.

I open it and see Blake sent me a iMessage with a video as a attachment.

"J-Justin.. I"
*Moan*
*Panting*
"Justin."

My dick hardening at the sound of sleeping Kora moaning my name.
It amazed me how she has these dreams about me. I groaned seeing the video again, her sweaty figure using nothing but a grey thin see trough shirt. Her hardening nipples easily spotted through the fabric. Oh how I wish my lips could be sucking every inch of her perfect body.

My dirty thoughts interrupted by Hailey calling me.
"Justin, I can't take it! Everything is hard. The hate, I feel so insecure knowing she's always going to be part of your life! I know she was a huge impact on your heart and I can't ever replace what you feel for her. (*Cough cough.. JELENA. Sorry huge supporter of jelena.)
I think we need to break up." Her voice said and I smiled.

"OK. I Understand." I sighed fairly trying not to make her feel like her suspicious were true.

I hang up and get up clearing my throat.
I place my phone in my pocket and head out the office.

"Clear my afternoon meetings." I say to my assistant and walk towards the elevator.