CHAPTER 5

Koras' pov:

I checked myself in my mirror and smothed out the cream colored dress.
I placed on my high heels and tightened my high ponytale.
I look different i put on hair extensions straighten my now long hair, and did highlights. I've also been working out so its safe to say i lost a bit a weight.
My ass looks bigger. lol.

"Kora do you- Oh my god im hard." Blake says i laugh and place my hands around his neck and peck his lips.

"Blakey you cant get hard over me..." I giggle at the end.
Blake huffs. "Yes I can but its Kinda impossible." Blake says scratching the side of his face.

I gasp and slap his chest."Meanie!" I pout and he awes.
"Ven aqui hermosha!!(Come here Beautyfwul!!)" he says and i smile giving him a hug.
"Ready to go?" I nod and he smiles. "Lets go meet lover boy."Blake says getting his keys.

"There's nothing between me and Cameron Blakey he's just a photoshoot partner." I say huffing out.

I mean Cameron is hot there's no doubt about that he's Amazing,
Funny, Caring everything a girl wants but he would never feel the same with me.

"Lets go girly." He gets my hand intertwining our fingers he go to my car. Blakey decides to drive my Cadillac. After a drink in the car and laughing about how Blake walked into the restroom seeing the receptionist and Gabe making out.

He talked about how soon Mr Bieber is gonna open another company for magazines and stuff which in my opinion is pretty cool.

Im happy with my job now. The people started to notice my pictures my mom is now officially my Manager and my father decided on giving me a main role in Cameron Dallas new music video. Which im excided about.

Blake snapped me out of my thoughts by placing his hand on my knee. I smiled and let out a breath.

We walked out and a driver took the car to a parking.
"What the-"Red Carpet.

"Kora are you with Cameron Dallas?"
"Kora now that your a model are you planning on traveling often?"
"Kora! How are you."
"Who are you wearing Mr.Anderson.?"
"Kora! blake! Over here!!"

Me and Blake kept taking pictures and walked inside it was fancy and cute the huge chandelier on the ceiling made everything seem like white and gold.

"Kora! Glad you can make it" Cameron said carrying me and spinning me around.

"Wow..you look amazing" He says and I smile.
"You look Handsome as well" I say and in that Cameron leaded me and Blake to his table at the front of the banquette.

"Ladies and Gentlemen today we are demonstrating the next video of the new CalvinKlein campaign we would like to first off thank Mr.Dallas and Mrs.Gutierrez.
Enjoy"

Soon the video began i was in a white silk robe with the CK initials and just a CalvinKlein Underwear as Cameron and i acted sexual as the CalvinKlein information talked. I whispered
"I love My Calvin" and the video ended with me under Cameron as he was shirtless and kissed my neck and up to reach my lips.

My cheeks were red. Cameron hugged my waist and kissed my cheeks.
The audience awed at the sight.
I laughed and shoved him off.

"We would like to call up the next CEO who will soon collaborate his work with our Modeling company in LA and all around the world.
Mr.Bieber"

My breath hitched. What!

"Thank you. I myself feel honored to work with a company my father's friend In this case Mr.Jacob Kleins Father. I met the man before all my luxury and success so i myself know what it is to be Hungry. This company has helped my grandfather start his own making it my fathers and then Mine. I believe that my inversions  to the CalvinKlein  company ordeal will make this to the top. Mr.Dallas and Mrs.Gutierrez congratulations it is a great video. Jacob."

With that Mr.Bieber walked down stage as me and Cameron stayed in the table.
"Nice to see you again Mrs.Gutierrez...." he said.

(A/N: Dont forget to vote ppl!!! Share this story with friends plz.)