Chapter 30: Aroo!

For the rest of the day, we scanned the city for signs of John Doe. After we did that, we decided to just relax for the night. It was 10 pm. We were eagerly talking to each other, while of course, eating one of the most delicious treat known to man!

"You know, the original flavour is really delicious; compared to the Japanese ones. Who would like to eat a wasabi flavoured Kit Kat?" said Garry as he licked his chocolate covered fingers.

"I like it," replied Katy.

"What?" I said. "You like spicy chocolate?"

"Of course!"

"At least she doesn't like chicken flavoured chocolate!" said Emma, eating her chocolate.

We all laughed. "That reminds me," I said. "I once had this friend who is really obsessed with fried chicken! Garry, do you remember his name?"

"Of course. He calls himself Waizlord," he rubbed his chin.

"Funny guy, he was," I told them.

"Wait, what happened to him?" asked Emma as she rubbed her chocolate coveres fingers on a piece of tissue.

"He went back to his country," I replied.

Suddenly, an alarm went off. It alarmed us (get it?). I almost dropped the cup of coffee I held. I looked at Katy, who was already running to her desk.

"What did you do?" I asked. She ignored me and kept on typing. Finally, she stopped.

"Yes!" she cried out, her hands in the air.

"What did you do?" Garry asked.

"I found the location of the stone and the other two pieces," she explained.

Confused, I said, "I thought you said the tracker you put in the stone was hacked."

"It is, but then I realised something. When the staff is assembled, it will give out a high amount of energy. Using sensors I installed around the city, I made an algorithm that can track the place where there is a lot of energy," she told us. "Look at this," she pointed at the screen.

On the screen, a red circle kept flashing on the centre. I looked at the map on the screen, "Where is this?"

"That is the mall's parking lot," replied Katy.

"So, that is where John doe will be?" asked Garry.

"Possibly," she said.

"Great. Let's hurry up!" I told them. "We don't have a lot of time."

"On it," Garry told me as he suited up and readying his things. Instantaneously, all of us followed suit. Ten minutes later, everyone, including Mr Caine, Anton, and my mum, finished readying their things.

I was wearing a black cap, with a black jacket. I didn't bring my neon bag though, but I did bring a black backpack which belonged to Katy.

But, the thing I was really happy was that Katy, the sixteen year old girl, has a lot of guns. They are, of course legal due to her father who used to work with the government.

"Katy, I don't want to kill anyone!" I told her.

she smirked at me, "Relax, you're not going to kill anyone. Those guns penetrate the skin, but they dont kill, even if you shoot a skull. But I don't recommend that, though."

Then, Mr Caine and the other adults walked up to us, "You guys are just kids. We think that you should not come. Let the adults handle this. And drop your guns, they are not for the use of children."

"What!!?? I'm still going no matter what!" Katy explained. "I will avenge my father by bringing John Doe to justice!"

"Guy's, I'm sorry. There is no other option," my mother told us.

Katy looked hurt, "But-"

"What would your father say if he was here?" asked Mr Caine.

No answer.

A few minutes later, they left us in the bunker while they called the police about the matter. I looked around the room. Garry, Katy and Emma. They were sitting on the floor, looking bored and mad.

"Guys," I said."Let's go. Who cares what they say? I say we fight for the freedom of this entire universe!"

"Yeah!" We all said in unison.

Garry stood up. "Spartans, what is your profession?" he shouted.

"Aroo!" I lifted up my gun. Accidentally, I pulled the trigger. We all jumped. But, we just laughed it out and got ready!