Chapter 11

I just episode 4 of season 2 on toonami! It was brutal! It's not that the gore is it's the sound effects. I read the mangas and anything but watching it makes it feel brand new to me! Any way! I'm gonna write.
----------------------------------------------------------
      Eren stood in his fighting stance, waiting for the other guys to make their fist moves. He counted four voices, but knew there could be more. He was nervous, but remained calm and ready for the first attack. His brow had sweat and his body shook with adrenaline that was already surging. It had been a while since the sun had went down, he had been standing there for at least ten minutes.
     One guy took the first move by going in with a right hook, in which Eren blocked with his forearm and broke his nose with the other hand. He then kneed the guy in the gut, causing him to fall to the ground. Another came in from the left, going in for a jab. Eren ducked under it and buried his fist into the guy's gut and moving his up and hit him in the chin.
      Number three ran at him and clamped his hands together and put them over his head and went to slam it down on Eren's head. But when he slammed his hands down, Eren moved his head forward, making his head go in between Three's arms and headbutted him. Number Three was out cold.
     Eren turned around, out of breath and had a light ache to his head from the head butt. He saw three more guys in the dark. Shit. He didn't have the energy.
     "Hey what the hell are you doing over there?" Roared a voice, thank goodness, Someone was helping him.
      But then he realized that the voice sounded too... youthful. It was a fellow Trainee. Most likely Marco. The guys must have realized it as well as they got ready to fight.
     Eren turned his head to the direction the voice came from, they were running. It didn't take long for them to get close, but what was odd was that when they got close they didn't stop running. The kept running and tackled right into one the people that jumped him. He couldn't quite see their face in the dark.
     Eren took this to his advantsge and attacked, triping one while shoving him down and kicking the other in the shin. His rescuer was wrestling with the assailant on the ground, Eren didn't know which was which so he waited a moment. Eventually, there was a victor and the winner stood up and kicked the other one in the head, leaving the loser unconscious.
     When they turned, Eren recognized him, Jean. Eren's first thought was that his rescuer had lost, but Jean didn't attack. Eren stood there for a second. Wondering what was going on. Then Jean stuck his hand out to him, waiting for a handshake. Eren shook it without complaint. Jean saved his ass.
      "Thanks," Eren muttered, looking at the ground.
      "Help a fellow soldier," Jean replied awkwardly.
      "Then what kept you from helping them?" Eren asked, looking up at Jean.
      "They're cowards, if you're gonna fight someone make it fair," Jean explained.
      "I agree," Eren told him. "Should we run?" He asked.
      "Yes," Jean answered and they both darted for the dorms. Eren was a little ahead.
      They got to the dorms and slammed the door behind them, both out of breath and sweating. They looked at eachother, then burst into laughter.
      "You know Jean, you've got balls," Eren told him between fits of laughter.
       "Back at ya Jeager," he spoke the same way.
        Eren showered, thanked Jean and ran, he had already said bye to everyone else. He left toward the officers' office where Erwin would be waiting. He sprinted, he was already late. And he wanted to leave before shadis found out about his "argument" with a few guys.
     And so, he got to the offices, where Erwin stood outside on the porch of. There was a carriage outside of it. He jumped onto the porch, his backpack on his shoulder.
      "Sir!" Eren grunted, stiffening intk a salute.
      "What took so long?" Erwin asked, looking him over.
      "A few last minute goodbyes," Eren lied. He mentally cringed.
      "Very well, off we go," Erwin said as he climbed into the carriage, Eren followed.
      "Sir, if you don't mind me asking, where are we going?" Eren asked.
      "The Survey Corps. Training grounds," was his only reply.
      "Oh," Eren responded.
      After a few hours of riding, all in silence; a few small buildings came into view. A stable, an L-shaped building, then waht looked like a storage area. The carriage crawled its way there at an agonizingly slow pace. Eventually, they got there, in which Erwin kicked Eren off of the carriage and told him to go to the L-shaped building. And just like that  Erwin's carriage was gone.
      Eren studied the buolding, it had seen better days and looked like an old war zone. It probably was, and there was no training ground around the area. Just a forest and fields. The stable was rotted, and the horses inside weren't excactly the best. The shed looked fairly new though.
      Eren walked up to the L-shaped building slowly, step by step. He was nervous, but didn't know why. Why? He asked himself. He eventually met the door, it was old too. Rotted and rusted. He wondered why it wasn't on the ground.
     He rose his hand to knock.