Chapter 22

One week later

     The Recon team was flying through the Great Forests of Wall Maria, hoping to attract the abnormal that had destroyed most of the previous Levi squad. Petra and Olduo were very nervous.
     The formation had been broken, and most of the corps. Was trying to regroup, a lot like last time they encountered the one. Eren was nervous, Krista and Sasha on either side of him, the thought of them dying for him hurt. If they did die, it was his fault.
     The sun shone through the tall trees, blinding him occasionally. The tall grass on the ground swayed, and every once in a while, they would pass a decrepit cabin that was once inhabited by a person in Wall Maria. It hurt everyone to see the sheds and shacks of those once alive. Humanity would win, they would kill these animals and take what was theirs.
     Sasha looked through the trees. She had never even been past Wall Rose until her first expedition. This was her second one. The other one, Eren had been bedridden. And now they all stood, grown up. All at least fifteen years old. She smiled, but under the circumstances, if anyone saw, she would be considered sadistic.
     Suddenly, something caught her eye. A fourteen meter class Titan was making a dead sprint at them, manoeuvering through the trees quickly and easily. It was obviously an abnormal. Its hair was blonde, and it look just how Eren had described the abnormal he had encountered on an expedition when he visited.
      "Oh shit," she heard Eren exclaim. The dark haired girl turned to him, his face was plastered with one of pure fear. It scared her to see such a man scared. But it changed to one of rage.
      "You two, turn around and find Levi and the rest of the commanders and elites," he ordered, after all he was their superior officer.
     "Why?" Krista asked, she obviously didn't want to leave the protection that Eren offered.  
     "Because this abnormal murdered Levi squad a long time ago," he told them.
      But before either one could protest, he had already changed his direction and flew toward the Titan that he had hated so much. The two cabled into nearby trees. They decided to watch for a moment. He flew toward the creature, his brown hair being combed by the wind. His look of confidence glued to his face. They now knew who was the victor. Or so they thought. And with that the two left, knowing he could defeat the evil beast.

----------------

     Eren flew through the air, straight toward the female physiqued Titan that he hated so much. He aproached the Titan, raising his blades above his heads as his cable retracted. The Titan stood its ground, not slowing down even a little bit. This made Eren a little nervous.
       But there was no turning back, this thing would catch him before he could even shoot into a tree. So he let out a battle roar that would put Levi to shame. His blades flew into the arm that reached for him, cutting the fingers, and continuing his flight toward her eyes.
     He managed to take out one eye, his other blade missing. His feet smashed her nose, closing her s0nostrils. He then pulled his blade out of her eye socket, this bought him a few seconds and he blinded her partially.
      He rolled around to make it to her nape. The hot flesh of standing on a titan for so long made his boots stick. The beast was increasing its body heat. He had to act before he burned his feet off. Literally.
     He swung for the nape, thinking it was already over. Could it be that quick? Were his skills that high? Did he do what the most elite unit in the entire military couldn't do? No. That's not possible. There was no way it was. Because right when he thought he killed the bitch. His blades shattered against her skin. And when he looked, he saw a mound of diamonds protecting her,
     Just then, she grabbed him, roughly, crushing his legs in the process. He screamed in agony. This was terrible. He just recovered from his last battle! But she continued to squeeze as she pulled her arm back from over his shoulder and in front of her. Her one good eye looking at him.
      "Shit!" He screamed out, punching her arm feebly. "What the hell are you?!" He choked out, his screams of agony following after another squeeze, the metal blades and blade cases destroying his lower half. He wpuldn't recover from this one.
     "Are you the one?" Someone spoke, he didn't know he, and honestly didn't care due to the pain he was in.
     "Are you he one?" The voice repeated. This time he saw the Titan's mouth moving, it was talking. Was he going insane?
      "What do you mean?" He asked, gritting his teeth, she let he grip lessen. The agony didn't go down any.
      "You don't know?" She asked back, yep he was going nuts.
      "No," he responded. Screams of agony following.
     "Well we are gonna find out," the inhuman voice spoke.
      Before he could even respond, she took his arm in her hands, and tore it off. The way it popped off was terrible. Blood poured out, and she tossed the arm aside. He screamed like never before. Tears flowing down his face, the hot blood was everywhere. Why wasn't he dead? She grabbed the other. But before she could tear it; all he saw was yellow and gold.
     And everything else was dark.