How to Advoid a Spirit

A/n: Wow! Such a reaction to last chapter 😁 I loved all of the comments and votes you guys have no idea how much they inspire me❤ It was my first "new" chapter that wasn't in the old version so I'm thrilled yall enjoyed it. Hopefully this answers some of yalls questions from last  chapter but it will probably give you new ones as well hehe. Thanks SilasAgelleMou for being such an awesome beta!

I stood frozen in the middle of Kota’s bedroom as I forced myself to not look at the spirit that was in the room. Gabriel shifted and rubbed the back of his head, and I realized he was waiting for me to say something. Forcing a smile, I lifted my phone and started typing.

I’m Sang. It’s nice to meet you Gabriel, and I’m glad you like my hair?

I held the phone up so he could read it, and he grinned at me.

“Like? No I love your hair and I am officially claiming it as mine, you are not allowed to let anyone but me touch your hair ever again, got it?” He looked at me with a serious look on his face, and all I could do was stare. He seemed to have a strange obsession with hair. It was odd, but at the same time, no had ever said I was beautiful before, or well, at least my hair. Other than Liza of course. I think it’s mandatory for her though, she is my Guardian. Movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention as the women moved from the window and walked toward us.

“Smooth, Gabriel. That is not the way you flirt with a girl.” The woman shook her head and tsked. “It’s like I’ve taught you nothing.” Gabriel shifted and stretched his arms, flicking his hands in a strange a motion as the woman huffed in irritation. As she moved closer, it took all of my self control to not react. I couldn’t let her know that I was a medium. Not here, I didn’t want my new friends to think I was crazy. I swallowed and nodded my head as Gabriel looked at me, once again waiting for a response. My nod must have been all he needed. He grinned brightly, taking my breath away, before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the bathroom.

“Good, now let me wash your hair. I’ll show you how it’s supposed to be treated, I never want to see it up in a clip ever again. If I see that ugly ass clip ever again, it’s mine!” I looked over at the others for help but they just smirked at my predicament as I was shoved into the bathroom.

“Ah, It’s so nice when Gabe fusses over someone  else,” I heard Nathan say and the others chuckled. Traitors.

Before I knew it, I was bent over the bathroom sink as he wet my head, he was humming a song under his breath, and even though this was the strangest way I had ever met someone, I couldn’t help but smile at how happy he seemed. His fingers ran through my hair, then they were gone, and the sound of a bottle cap snapping open echoed in the bathroom.

“Kota’s shampoo will have to work right now since I don’t have anything better here. Next time I’ll have the perfect shampoo for you. Even this will make a difference though, you use that cheap shit don’t you? That stuff ruins hair, give me a few days and I’ll have something made up that's not going to strip your hair.” He made shampoo? Huh, for some reason that didn’t surprise me. The hands were back and they rubbed shampoo into my hair, his fingers gently massaging my scalp and making me relax into a puddle of goo. If he did this every time, I would gladly let him wash my hair whenever. He was just beginning to rinse my hair out when I felt the shift of air behind us.

“You just met the girl and you already have her in the bathroom bent over a counter, you're supposed to woo her boy! Take her out to dinner, movies, something! Not shove her in the bathroom.” The sound of the woman’s voice had me jumping in surprise, but it seemed Gabriel didn’t noticed as he accidently knocked the shampoo bottle off the edge of the sink at the same moment.