EMPRESS NATSUME

Copyright © 2019 by Editer

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, just message the Author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places (such as Kingdoms or Empires), events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This is unedited, so you will naturally encounter a lot of grammatical errors and typos.

Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine. Credit to the rightful owners.

Author's note:

I don't know how many times I've said I'm going to published this story back again, I also said that I'm going to re-write this and even changed the title from Empress Natsume to Jade Palace.

Honestly, I feel like the story lacks a lot because I write this when I was still in eight grade so you can probably see how childish I'am at that time. I really want to re-write this in order to make it better but I just can't. I've overestimated myself. This story was already thrown at the back of my mind the moment I finished writing it. Other plots for my ongoing stories keep swirling in my mind and it made no room for this story that is already finished.

I read somewhere (somewhere, cause I already forgot where I originally read it) that it's good not to changed much of your first finished story because it's good to look back at where did you came from and that phrase hits me.

Thus, I decided to published this story again with it's original title and contents, I only fix the grammars a little.

For those who are with me when I'm still writing this story, many thanks 💕. Your support means a lot to me.

And for those who keep on waiting for the re-write version, I'm so sorry, I've disappointed you. I'm so ashamed of breaking my words time and time again.

©Editer