LVII

"Don't make a sound..."

Yuta told her as they lowered their bodies on the thick branch of the tree. He took a peek to look at the people on the ground. As expected, there were four bandits that are familiar to him.

"That damn snake is good at hiding"

A bulky man with burnt skin on his left arm loudly punched the tree next to him and it shook violently. Yuta gulped, how lucky they were to encounter the big boss himself?

"Such a white-eyed wolf who bites the one who feeds him. He even have guts to steal our hostage, if Lord Takahiro finds out that his daughter is missing in our clutches, he will surely not give us the ransom"

Yuta almost laughed, such a false accusations in acting righteous. Four years ago, he remembered how the boss picked him up on the street after running away from the brothel, it was not out of sympathy but with a purpose of selling him again in the slave market for a good price. With his looks, he will surely cost a fortune. He didn't want to go back to that filthy place and suffered sexual abuse for years again.

After proving to him that he is someone who can be useful under his wing, especially in planning an attack and retreating from a powerful enemy, not to mention, he's also an expert in robbing people of their golds without much effort and with a little bit of bloodshed if push comes to shove. The boss ultimately decided to keep him as his right hand man. The boy has useful brain.

It doesn't mean that he's free from the harshness of life and the rough treatment though. In fact, the life he was in before he became a bandit is pretty luxurious, with delicious foods, good quality robes, soft bed and beddings, and other expensive materialistic things. He doesn't need to do any house chores to maintain his soft and smooth skin. Just a lift of his finger and the servants will do it for him.

But living the harsh and savage life of a bandit is better than living the life of a chrysanthemum flower to those cut sleeves. Whenever he recalled that disgusting memory, his stomach would churn in disgust that he would sometimes puke.

One thing he's only grateful about this barbaric boss is that he only likes women and doesn't have any interest to a pretty boy like him except in selling him for a good price.

The other members are not as straight as their boss though, they would attempt to do something with him to which Yuta prevented expertly, teaching them a lesson by beating them up, a strand away from death.

He is just so beautiful like an angel that he look so harmless, it was as if he couldn't hurt a single ant after being bitten by it. Of course, that was just an assumption. There's a saying that one's personality and attitude couldn't be judged by one's look.

True enough, Yuta didn't hold back in teaching someone a lesson because he cut someone's family jewel after that person attempted something to him while he's bathing in the lake. That serves as a warning to the lecherous bandits of the group.

He's always been someone who is ruthless in killing people. After all the hardship he's been through, life taught him a lesson, being weak and soft hearted will always be the subject of abuse and bullying. In the end, the strong and evil ones have the last laugh.

In order to keep the boss straight and his importance to the group, he always brought a beautiful maiden to him who comes to him willingly and then shove her to the boss. That maiden got attracted to him and unknowingly followed Yuta. He then led her to the mountain where they usually hide themselves.

This happens more often, when he goes down to the village, he would attract bees and butterflies and then the same thing will happen again. Much to his amusement, a legendary story was created because of this events from the other villages they passed by with his group. A man who looks like an immortal would appear in the village, a single glance at him and you would be attracted like a moth to the flame. He will attract ladies to slaughter at night, it is said that he's actually a demon who can change appearances.