Chapter 9| Jonathan

"Don't dream your life, live your dream." ~ Unknown

I have finally gone to sleep. It was something that was hard for me. It was something that I didn't get a lot of. When I did I was picturing a dove. It was flying towards me, woosh, woosh as it flies towards me. It landed on my arm. It was reminding me of life and my family. It was giving me thoughts about my family. It was the first time since I thought about them since I left the camp. It was something that gave me happiness but also gave me sadness. It gave me something that could give me something the remember.

I was able to see things that were made by the dove. I was seeing things that I have not seen in a long time. I have been reminded of my family and it was so good to have that happen to me. I was able to smile again, the dove was able to help me see happiness. I have reunited with my family it was something that I wanted to have forever. The dove must have been sent from someone that was able to see me. Was it someone around me or was it the Lord himself. Was it him who was able to find me and give me a gift to not forget about my family. Was he trying to send me a message about my family?

I have been waiting for something like this to happen to me. I was glad that I could see my parents again so that they would be able to stay in my mind. In the dream, It was like a family member has come down from heaven and gave me a gift. I was able to have a special connection with the dove. The dove was showing freedom and I and others were looking for freedom. It also means family. I was wanting to see my family again so that it would drive me to higher goals in my life. Also, love. I was seeing love again in that picture. He is wanting to see someone that he cares about again so that he would be stuck with that beautiful feeling that we call love.

The light that he saw for the dove was something that was taking away the darkness. The darkness was getting slimmer and slimmer. The fear of black was being filled with hope. Something that was needing to happen. It was like the lord was washing away evil by one little message. In the dream, the dove was speaking to me. My family, My family, My family! I was back with my family. The hope was about to come true and the gift from the lord was something that was a mountain of love. In the dream, the dove was flying back and the hope was still there. It was there ready for me to take it. I reached up and before I touched it, it disappeared. I was awake.