Chapter 12 | Jonathan

"Be wise enough to to walk away from the nonsense around you." ~ Unknown

Yana did not settle the matter as she thought she did. Paco and I were still in a big argument. This had to do with family. When I pushed down Yana into the cactus with needles all over her. That is when the match was lit. It was as if I have put a flame to a dry patch of grass. I was getting sand in my eyes.

"That is my only family member that I have left!" Yelled Paco.

"At least you have a family member with you! I have no family left since the attacking back in Juba." I yelled back.

"So?" Paco said.

"I have nobody left in my family, SO I think that you should slow your role little kid." I preached to Paco.

"LITTLE KID! I think that I am more than just a little kid." Paco started to lose his voice.

"Listen to me Paco, the only thing that I have that is close to family is you and Yana," I said. "I suggest that you as a lid should try to step it up and try to help others like your sister and me!" I yelled back in a stern face. "Juba is where it all started for me. I was born there, I lived there, and know I lost my family there." I said with a tear coming down my face.

"The Dinka Tribe is something that we would always be a part of, we are supposed to look after each other," Paco said in a softer voice.

Paco was stuck in one place. He could not think of anything more. All he could say was, " If you respect me and my sister the I would respect you."

"Okay, it is something that I would keep in mind," I said.

"If you shake my one arm, it would be a deal," Paco said.

"Are we good with this?" I said.

"We are good and we will both follow this agreement," Paco said. He was starting to calm down.

"Little kid, little kid, little kid," I was able to say to him.

Paco turned around it said, "I am able to take you down again if you need it."

"Ha, okay, I'll back off of you little kid," I laughed back.