chapter 2

"What are you talking about"I asked as I looked at my friend in pure shock and fear.

I haven't looked up anything about gabrail in years,I can honesty barely remember what his company before.

"He is coming to the bakery's big anniversary party"

I had forgot that we were having a big party with a whole bunch of celebrities and company presidents or well CEO. It was our two year anniversary so the best and worse day of my life.

"I can't just cancel out of no where but I will never be in the mood to deal with gabrail"I said as I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. My eyes burn with the tears I was holding back.

"No your going to make him wish he never made you leave,look at you after you had zack the curves stayed"she said as she walked around my chair inspecting my body,oh I might have forgot to say this but angelica is bi and a fashion designer.

"I have the perfect dress that will make him wish he keep,I'll be back bitch"she said before she ran out the house with her keys.

I seriously wished she didn't swear with zack in the house he loves to repeat what he hears.

Anywho I got up and started walking towards my little sweetheart,he was playing with his new power ranger.

He loved them to death so I tried to get him all the colors but its not as easy as it seems,there were millions of versions of power rangers and some are out of date for him that he swears they arent even power rangers.

I let a little laugh before picking him up,"hey you haven't eaten yet"I said in a semi baby voice.

He looked at me and cracked a small smirk,even without ever meeting his father he still did things that reminding me of him.like how they are both demanding,sometimes selfish and loads of confidence.

I put him in his high chair and cracked opened some apple sauce,I place it in his baby bowl and give him a spoon.

I on the other hand grabbed another donut and the coffee.im not that big on coffee but at some point I drink it,maybe just to keep me awake.

I zone out not worrying about zack throwing some of his food on the floor.I was thinking about how this party was going to go and would my life be completely the same.

I heard the soft hums of some come from the corner of the room,I turned over to see Anna sweeping around the kitchen.she was zack's nanny and honestly one of the best people i've ever met in my life.

××

I woke up to see zack in my bed,his curly fro is only thing you can see because of the way he placed himself in the sheets. He clearly got his curly hair from me but everything else is his dad.

I let another sigh because that's all I've been doing since I found out about him coming.i looked around my room to see it full of dresses,long and short even medium ones.

Angelica had me in dress after dress until she found the perfect of which was a black dress that went to my angle with my back fully exposed.It showed my curves but covered up my breast because I didn't need to be looking like a whore.

I let out anoth sigh before getting up to start my day which consisted of eating, going to the shop to help with decorations then get home shower and have angel's girlfriend do my hair and make up.

×------
I was putting on my heels as angel and her girlfriend Maria giggling about how hot I look."ok so zack is with Anna and im guessing you invited Caleb"I asked referring to her brother that she wanted me to date since we were in high school.

"Yea he's waiting in the car"she said as she started walking towards the door with Maria.

I followed them shortly but first i needed to kiss my boy goodbye.
__________________________
Im tried to describe the dress the best i could but this is what it looked like but imagine it black

__________________________Im tried to describe the dress the best i could but this is what it looked like but imagine it black

Then her makeup was really simple and I think it matched but I don't do makeup so tell me if you think it doesn't