chapter 21

"Babe"I shouted as I looked at places that I could move my businesses to,he insisted that the second we got home from his parents house that I should start getting things moving.

"Stop calling me that"he said as he entered the bedroom.he had been playing with zack for a while and I guess zack got tired a fell asleep.

Anywho he came over and dropped himself on the bed beside me,"this place looked a lot bigger so lets get it"he said simply not even letting me actually ask him what I wanted to.

"I dislike how your so use to throwing your money everywhere,say this place was infested with bugs or has a leak would you still but it"I stated as I looked back at my ipad to look at more places.

"Money isn't a problem so pick one out"

I didn't realized how I use to let him do this all the time back then and never tried to stop him,I make a grumble noise at him before going back to work.

He seemed to be more demanding ever since I told him and he went under any circumstance let me out of his sight.like when he was playing with zack he had me leave the door open and sit in a place where he could see me.

"L do you believe in there threat"

"If I didn't believe would I move all the way to Florida babe"I said as I put my Ipad down to lay with him.

He glared at me slightly which confused me alot until I realized I called him babe again,he pulled himself on top of me and let his weight hold me down.

"That name is so basic so stop"

"Your basic babe"I said as I leaned up to kiss his head.he glared at me while gave him at cheesy smile,"L"he grabbed my face

He pecked my lips a few times in a teasing manner with a small smirk on his face,I leaned in to kiss him but he kept pulling away.

I slid my hands into his hair to keep him down,"stop calling me babe and I'll kiss you"

I let out a small grumble before nodding and letting his lips fall onto mine,I make a small noise of happiness and let my hand roam his body.my hand found there way into his shirt and started pulling it up,"we have to stop"

"Ugggh for god sake im throwing myself at you why can't we just do it"I said as i threw my hands back.

"Why can't we make it special"

"It doesn't have to be special,why does it need to be special "

"Because your one of a kind to me and you deserve the world"he said as he grabbed my face

"Then become my world and give it to me"I said boldly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He looked uncertain but still kissed me and slid off my top,honestly not the best day to be wearing different set of undies but my hormones are out of control today.

He swiftly took off my bra and pants in one go,"beautiful"

I blushed a bit as he began to play with my breast,I let out a small moan as I arched my back.

------
I let out a loud moan before falling on the bed while gab finished which made me moan again."wow"I said softly before I felt gab slid his hand down back to my waist.

"I hope I wasnt to rough I was trying to be as gentle as possible "he stated as he kissed my neck.

"It would have definetly hurt more if I was a virgin "

He smiled before pecking my lips and resting next to me.

__________________________
Again I have a romance problem and honestly I can't help it