chapter 28

Lisa met us by the door as usual but this time I looked like a corpse bride who was rather sad to give away her baby.

"Oh my Eleanor what happened"she asked as she looked directly at gab with blame.

"Some stuff happened and we were hoping that you could keep z-zack for a little while"by the end of my sentence I ended up crying again.

"Oh hush yes we will keep him but come and clean your face"

"Mom we have to go"

"Well where ever your going can wait I will not allow you to drag this girl around with her looking like you just abused her in the car,so if you want you can help her get her makeup off quicker "she stated as she opened the door wider and taking zack from me.

I walked shakenly to the small bathroom downstairs to wipe off my extremely smigged makeup.I heard gab closely behind me,he has seen my face yet so he must be wondering what the heck his mom is talking about.

When I entered the bathroom I grabbed some makeup wipes and dragged them across my face.I could have been a bit gentler but right now I felt horrible.

"Your going to rip your face off if you do it like that"gab said as he grabbed my hips and lifting me on the counter.he cleaned my face gently but getting any corner that could be holding makeup.

"All done and I no matter how many time I tell you I love when you have no makeup on you still do it"he said as he pecked my lips.I closed my eyes again signifying I want another one but he never did instead he continued to play with my lips.

"I will kiss you as much as you want after the meeting"

I hoped down from the counter and started heading for the door,"don't worry he will completely safe princess"

I turn to hug the man who had been more of a father to me than my own,"thank you"

I walked to the car and quickly sat in the front knowing that gab is most likely about to go crazy about how late we are.he doesn't like being late and neither do i but are child was a lot more important.

Anyways the second gab started the car we were off and headed toward his office.I haven't been there in a long time but I bet he got rid of the flowers and things I put up through out the building to make it feel more inviting.it felt like a hospital with the cold air blowing on you and the cold smile the employees would give.uhhh just life less.

"Did you take down all those decoration I put up when we split"I asked hoping that he didn't change it back to that cold lifeless place.

"I did and put it back to how it was before bit if you want you can change it again"he stated as he ran his fingers through his hair again.I felt a shiver go down my spine thinking about walking in this place again.

In under 10 minutes we were right outside the company,the building itself was intimidating just with its height alone.so tall that it almost reaches the clouds and then we look at gab who is also rather tall.

As we walked in a felt the cold air nip at my skin,it wasn't to cold but knowing that I'll most likely be here for a long time made it seem colder.I looked around trying to see if anything that looked the same but it looked like gab changed everything.

I felt gab slip his arm around my waist and his hand holding my hip I leaned into him as we went up the elevator.I turned in his arms and wrapped around his neck.

I leaned in to kiss gab but he moved his head,"your going to distract me"

"Well will you distracted me later"I asked before I kiss his cheek down to his neck.

I felt him gulp,"all night"

The door opened and we walked up to the conference room door,this was about to start something I never imagined ever.

____________________________
Sorry for this filler chapter but it had to happen