chapter 25

I breathe in and I breathe out slowly or maybe I was hyperventilating who could really tell.I sat next to gab in the car but I don't think he even realized that it was my mom or he just didn't care either way it didn't help.

"Eleanor please stop"

I close my eyes and picture myself  at home in bed with gab holding onto my waist and me laying my head down on his chest listening to his heartbeat as we lay together.I let my breathing set before complete falling over when the car came to a stop,I was already curled up ready to fly out the window but I fell instead.

"What the hell L"gab shouted as he tried to hold zack and pick me up off the ground.

Its been about five minutes since this happened and as you can see Im not taking it to well manly because no matter how much I hope and pray they will find a way to get in touch with me.if she actually realized who I was then im done for and honestly they won't spare zack either.

"Gabrail please lets just go back home"

"Are you seriously going to let them get to you like this"he stated with a cold stare that wasn't really directed to me but was cold non the less.

"Those people have been with me most of my life and have never given an empty threat so yes im scared they have gotten under my skin and the words will never just disappear"

I felt gap grab me up and hold me as close as possible,he was clearly unhappy with my words and just wanted us to be happy instead of fighting all the time so im sure that when zack is sleeping we will probably continue.

"I love you so much and to see you so afraid of them hurts and then when you don't trust my word enough for it to bring you a bit of comfort it make me wonder what im really here for or what I am to you"he said full heartedly as he pull me against him more.

I had realized this before but to hear him finally explain it clearly makes me feel like im actually important and not just the woman who had his kid.

"Im just scared but yourself worth has never really changed don't make it seem like im trying to run away from us,im running away from them and there drama"

"Whatever L"he stated softly unlike the hard look on his face.I let out a sigh but remanded in his arms.We quietly went to a small café so that we can go inside and calm down a bit.

"What a cute family you are"the lady in the front said as we walked in which made zack smile.we were put in a booth with zack in the middle of me and gab.

I put my hand on the table in hopes that gab would reach out to me while we looked at the menu's. "Mommy fingurs "

"You want chicken fingers"I asked with a bit of a chuckle in my voice,I was also shocking because he normally doesn't really like chicken.

He nodded his head non the less but I finally felt gab take the bait which really calm me down,I almost completely forgot about what happened earlier.I gave him a same smile before looking up at the waiter that had just came over here.

________________________
Lol so ummmmmm

Im giving out zero excuses this time because I don't have one

But I will say that I had no idea how I wanted this chapter to go but I realized that these characters act like girls when they fight.