chapter 23

"L rest"I heard gab say as he got out of bed,he must be getting ready for his meeting but it couldn't be anywhere near that time.I slid my hand over to where gab once was to find it cold meaning that he hasn't been there for a while.this made me pop up a bit and look around to where I was,it was my old room back in Florida every inch of it felt familiar yet cold and forgotten.

Behind me I could here someone they were still getting ready but I was wary of them,they couldn't be gab it was very hard to believe.

"L what happened"I heard the person say behind me they were sounding less and less like gab but the voice wasn't  unfamiliar.

"Gabrail? No you sound different, your some else"I said as kept my back towards the person even though the thought about them murdering me came to mind.

"Don't be so scared elly we just came to see you"angelica said as walked into the room,I slowly follow her movements to the man behind me.

It was Caleb standing behind me but he was hurt,his blood could be seen running down his shirt.it was horrifying to see him this way but when I looked back at angel to question her but she also had a wound but it looked like a stab wound.

Then I fell.

Gabrail pov
I could feel her shaking,her whole body shake with fear as she laid next to me,it hasn't  been long since she went to sleep maybe just couple of hours.

I gently rubbed her back in hopes to help her like I do with zack but it only helped slightly before she popped up.her eyes shot open and filled with tears instantly,I pulled her close and set her head on my chest.

Her small sobs broke my heart to say the least,I never liked when she cried even when I was the cause of her tears i still tried to calm her down or make her smile but this nightmare mess her up.

She clinged to me as she sobbed which made equally harder to talk to her without just wanting to get her something that would make her smile.

"Baby its ok im right here nothing is going to happen"I said softly.

"It might have already happened"she answered in a broken and sobfulled voiced.

"What happened"

"I saw angelica and Caleb bleeding from different wounds and I think they might be died"she said before pushing away from me to grab her phone probably calling her friend.

I kept her in my arms as she waited and hoped for friend to answer,I kissed her head and massaged her thigh."hello"she said in a shaken voice.

After minutes of her talking she finally hung up and rammed herself into to me,I let out a small groan as my back hit the bed."are they ok"

"No they are actually hurt but I can visit in the morning because they are here in cali"

"Why were they here"

"Caleb's band was on tour and angelica was with him and the concert was acttacked"

I nodded my head before make her relax perfectly as I slid my fingers though her hair.it was clear she was super worried but I felt something else in the mix something that just screamed no.

_________________________