chapter 27

"Ok so from what I was told on the phone,we are dealing with them again"jack said as he stood next to the couch looking over a me and zack.

"Them?"I asked gab paying no mind to his friend checking me out. I was more worried about my use to be parent getting with some crazy gang for my head.god my head will be on a silver platter by the end of the week if they find the right person.

"The mafia"

It was like I could see the rainbow in his eyes,it was all swirly and so inviting.I closed my eyes and thought about the mafia,this was a legal or well known by the police type of gang which meant that they probably had people on the inside ready to cover everything up.I let out a shaken breathe as I put my hands together.

"Eleanor"I heard gab say from in front of me but I didn't open my eyes.I felt his hand slide up my thigh up to my waist where he gave it a little squeeze.I open my eyes slowly to be met with a very worried face,I let the tears slide down my face as I tilted my head to look in zack's direction.

"My baby"I said softly as my voice cracked from my extreme sadness.

"If I had tried harder to stay far away he wouldn't be in this situation he could live without a care in the world,I will be the cause of his suffering"I push gabrail's hands off my waist.

"Don't push me away L please just trust me when I say he is safe you both will be safe"he stated as he grabbed my face with both his hands.I looked up into those deep blue and felt myself giving into him but my mind would race no matter what he said,I would still worry that zack wasn't  safe no matter what.

"The guys are at the conference room shall we go"asked jack who stood there the whole time listening to us talk about zack.

"Come"gab said as he picked up zack.he gently place his head down on his shoulder as he held zack with one arm and held my hand with the other.or well I clinged to his arm with my eyes closed as we walked out the office and towards the car.

Once I felt the cool breeze of outside I opened my eyes,this was a very stressful day first i had to see two of my bestest friends in a hospital bed then I was attack in my home now im finding out that im probably be hunted by the mafia.

I let out a quiet sob as I sat in the car with my knees up to my chest and my head tucked in.I was surely going to have a big headache after all this crying. I let out another sob but cut it short when I heard gab finally sit in the drivers seat,I had stooped making noise but the tears never seemed to stop.

"L at least put on your seat belt "gab stated as he leaned over to put the seat belt on me.he lifted my head up a bit to pull it in the right place and moved my arms to make sure it was completely good and I would fly out the front.

He sped out the driveway at a speed I haven't seen him go since he found out about zack,I turned slightly so I could look at his face.

He had one hand on the steering wheel as his other arm was held up on the window with his had on his cheek as looked at the road intensely. If it was such a sad frustrating worrying time then I would jump on him.

I watch as he began to click something in his car to call someone.we waited for the person to pick up,"hello"

"Mom were dropping zack over"he stated as he continued to drive quickly towards her house.

"Ok are you staying for dinner"

"No but im sending someone later to bring him clothes,he might end up staying the night"he said as he came to a stop at the red light.

"K see in like two minutes "she said with an i know your speeding type of voice.

He hung up before sliding his fingers through his hair,"he will be safe with them L"

I hum in response as I thought about how they wouldn't attack gab's parents if they wanted to keep them close so zack is safest with them.
_____________________
So I was reading this book and noticed that I have a lot of errors to fix but I probably wont so if you want to correct it in the comments go ahead.