chapter 33

"If she even so much as gets a scratch then I'll have your heads"gab hissed like a snake at pat and dante. He was heading to a meeting at the company with someone for some deal.I wasn't listening when he was explaining it to me because I was thinking of cute places to put the baby pictures.

"Also these men will be here till I get back so if you want the to throw anything out just tell them "gab said to me softly as he leaned down to peck my lips.

I stopped him with my hands,"anything?"

"Yes they took everything in the house in Florida so if you want to replace the couches go ahead...now give me a kiss I have to go"he said as he pulled my hands away.

I lean in giving him a quick kiss before rushing back in the house to see what to get rid of.I pushed the office down and realized I wanted to make it so gab could start doing work in here again without worrying about sitting on a glass shard.

I heard the engine of Gab's car purr as he sped out the driveway.I walked back outside to see pat and dante checking the boxes but what worried me was the fact that they were going to go through my clothes.anywho after they checked the boxer I went to see what I was working with considering I completely forgot what my house looked like.

_(time skip)_
"Thank so much"I said to the movers that had happily did what I wanted them to for hours without complaining well none that I heard.

I turned around to see Emily smiling at me,she had helped me with decided where stuff went and I actually have us sometime to bond one a level that wasn't just her doing her job.she legit made me want to spill all my secrets to her but I didn't.

"Emily so what's your relationship with jack "I asked as I jumped into the couch spreading myself out.

"He's my boyfriend even though im thinking about dumping with all the flirting he does,even though its all playful"she said as she said in the armrest which was right next to me.

"Well at least you know I still don't know what me and gab are like are back to the status of fiance or are we boyfriend and girlfriend again"I said with a sigh as I lay on a throwpillow.

"You guys are most definitely back to fiancé level considering that gab isn't going to let you go a second time and why would he I mean I've only known you for about 2 days and I never want you to go"

"Aw your so sweet "I said before I heard the purr of a engine,i watch as both pat and dante walked to the door.the both stood there till gab unlocked the door.

"Oh good at least you two have the sense to not let her get the door"gab stated harshly at the two before locking the door behind him.

I frowned at how mean he was to them but when I saw what was in his hand I didn't care.he had Chinese food in his hand,I smiled hard as I walked up to him.

I looked him dead in the eyes as my hands went for the food,I would be so greatful if this was some pork fried rice with honey garlic wings because that will not only fill my stomach but my soul too.gab gave me the bag before looking at pat with a frown,I paid no mind to it as I as I made my way to the kitchen to stuff my face.

Minutes later I saw gab come into the kitchen,he hugged me from behind lightly kissing my neck.

"I heard its not good to eat while standing "he said as he grabbed the rest of the rice.

"But your about to do the same thing"I said as soon as I could swallow my food.

He let out a light chuckle as he grabbed a fork out the bag to eat his Chinese food while he stood next to me.

"Mom called and told me that zack was a lot calmer today he could actually make out his words this time unlike when he kept crying like you"

I nodded my head remembering when we went to go see zack to explain that he was staying which he probably didn't understand but he kept trying to talk as he cried.which made me cry and try to talk to gab which didn't work out.

I smile as I think about calling zack because I left him his ipad,"want to see his baby pictures"

"I would love that"he smiled even though I could feel a bit of sadness float off his body.

"Hey you might have not been there before but your here now well technically were both not there"I let out a sad chuckle.

He grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss,"we will fix this and be back with our boy in no time but how about we make another "

He lifted me into his arms and kissed up my neck I let out a small squeal as he ran with me in his arms and practically leaped up the stairs. "Oh my god gab your a mess"I said as he throw me on our bed.

__________________________
So can I just say that when it seems like im taking long with the chapter its because im either bullshiting or im doing homework but its mostly the first one.so someone just say something about updating in like three days and I'll be on it.
(Or not I'm stuck in a big hole for this story and don't know how to continue tbh)