chapter 15

"What do you mean"he asked firmly as he looked me in the eyes,he grabbed my hand so couldn't get away.

"Nothing"I shouldn't have said anything to him,he would definetely turn this into something bigger than it needs be as long as they don't see me I'll be fine.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"he said firmly as he grabbed my arms and pinned my arms above my head and put his body over mine.

"I just can't be near them ok"

"Your not telling me all of it L"he shouted as he dropped some of his weigh on my body.

"Im telling what I can for right now but please go get zack away from them"

He let out a frustrated sigh before getting up to get zack away from the evil that is my parents.

Gabrail pov
I walk down stairs to hear zack crying,I rush into the living room to see a little boy with sack's blue ranger.I let out a sigh when I realized that he want in trouble but was about to hurt some kid.

I quickly took my son's toy away from the kid and picked up zack to take him up.

"Gabrail did you come just to lock yourself up in your room"mom asked as she walked back in with two bottles.

"No I wanted to have a good time but since your friends are here im thinking about going home"I answered just before mom gave zack a bottle.

"So you guys are going to leave just because of them what about your brother he really wanted us all to be together "

"Well I'll be in my room if you need me and if you want us to come down for dinner you should probably get rid of your'friends'"I spoke calmly as my eyes landed on L's dad.

His eyes were cold and firm almost completely lifeless,their was no compassion in them which lead me to hate him just a bit more.I don't even understand why he disowned his only child and yet I don't care.

I quickly made my way towards my bedroom with zack,"your making this really hard gab "

"Im making it safe mum"

I went up to the door and made zack go where ever he felt was comfy for him...he kinda dramatic about where he sits.

I go next to the bed and just stare at Eleanor there was something she wasn't telling and it was picking at my composure. She turned and tried to give me an innocent smile but I wont falling for it,well at least not with zack in the room.

"Are you mad"she asked as she lifted her self up a bit to hug my waist.

"No babe"I answered without looking at her because I was kinda thing about punching her ex dad in the face.

I felt eleanor slowly let me go but I grabbed her up and rolled back in bed with her on my chest.I slide my hand onto her butt greatfully on how much it grew and how it was distracting me from a certain thing.

"Did I ever mention that you've grown a lot,like from your breast to this butt it has really improved"I smirk as I looked at her blush.

She was still my cute girl and she was going to stay mine no matter how much we fight.she was might different now but she is still my L in someways and I've miss her.

I slowly snuggle up against her,she was like a small pillow but all im missing now is a small foot on my shoulder.

___________________________
Do i have an excuse?.......

Yes and its because im sick....that's why its super late and unfortunately I haven't started on the other chapter 😔✋so just barebwith me..