chapter 32

"L meet pat and dante they will be your new ..... bodygaurds"gab said as he glared at the two males that were seated in front of us.

I casually leaned over the coffee table with my hand out,"nice to meet you"

Dante gave me a small smile as he shook my hand,we shared a single glance before gab grabbed me back.he grumbled something under his breath as he continued to glare at the males.

Thinking about it now yesterday was hard day for me,my baby is legit one very very big reason im still alive.if I imagine that all that stuff happened to me but I wasn't pregnant I could have most definetly killed myself.
I miss him and its only been one day without him omg imagine when he goes to college.

"I can see the gray hair"

"Oh be quiet"I said softly knowing that he could tell I was stressing.I got up and went to the kitchen,it was either I was going to stress eat or not eat at all.I pulled out the remaining of my frosted flakes and the milk,I needed to also make a grocery list and confirm with the man for the bakery.plus I need to talk to gab about talking the café under his company so that we can spread it here in cali.

I started making gab some coffee knowing that he would still be grumpy without it.at this point I was legit considering just making everyone some food im already in the kitchen plus we have guest.

"Would you guys like some breakfast or maybe something to drink"I asked as I peaked back into the living room.

"Don't cook for them we should just kick them out"gab said as he got up and pointed to the door.I frowned at him just a bit before I hear the coffee maker ding.I grab his mug from the holding rack and start putting in the cream and some sugar because if I don't then he will drink it just like that which is nasty.

"Miss eleanor we would love to have breakfast with you two"Emily said as she came into the kitchen with jack.I nodded my head at them before grabbing the rest of the eggs and some bacon.

"Scrambled or fried"I asked right before gab came up to me.he stood beside me with a small glare on his face as he looked at them,"you shouldn't be working yourself to much we don't need you ripping  muscle or something"

I scowl at him before handing him his coffee,"I held you child for 9 month and lets just say he wasn't  really calm"

_____(timeskip)______

I let out a light chuckle as I listen to gab and jack argue about who has better muscles.they were sitting at the small table in the kitchen just flexing, it was very entertaining if not for the fact that they are going to bruise each others ego by the end.

We had already finished breakfast and Emily was helping me with the dishes,"so tell me eleanor what was Florida like"

"Its was very bipolar one day its hot next thing you know its raining"I smiled thinking about the times I went out on a very sunny day and came back wet from the rain.

I hurried to the door as the door bell rang but dante and pat beat me to it,they were very tall and intimidating which made me feel bad for the poor man.

"Um........is there a eleanor Cameron"

"Why do you need her"dante asked which made me want to jump in front of them.

"We need her to sign off on the things from her home in florida,we were instructed to strip the house completely and leave nothing behind by a mister(I swear to god I need to write down their fucking names I don't remember ever actually giving gab a last and if I did someone please tell me).

"Gab YOU DIDN'T"I screamed and did a little happy dance.

"What didn't I do"gab said as he walked out the kitchen with his phone to his ear.

I smile and ran up to him jumping on him,"I love you"

He caught me and held me with one hand while I smothered his face with kisses.he caught my lips for a little bit before going back to his phone call,he held me softly.

"Can't we just video chat"

"Go to your meeting gab"I spoke softly even though I was doing my happy dance on gab.I shaking my hips and moving my hands like I was about to salsa.I looked over at the door to see them unloading some boxes from the truck.

I almost squealed at the thought that zack's baby pics finally here so that I decorate the house with them.

"Ok im on my way"gab said as he kissed me then headed up stairs.

________________________
Any feedback?

I need feedback.