pushing back in the community(not anymore im a quiter)

So I put up a book that's called temporary story but it's where I'm trying to gather opinions on what I've written because this story actually might get redone to something that I like and may finish but I do need help.it has some character descriptions for my future comic and maybe book then the second chapter is what I did for billionaires baby and really I'm trying  to get back involved so check it out.

I'm really pushing the first one through cuz its my current big project that I really want to do.

7.18.20 at 5:10(fresh brain, just woke up and feeling over it)

Tried to but this story is honestly a toxic relationship which I'm not standing for so really hard to write with try to change everything  about it. Starting over feels like I'm playing my food knowing damn I don't want it.
I was trying to writing a story with characters I don't really know or like anymore so its really hard to be motivated to write this. Really I should have said just said from beginning that I won't be bringing back this story ( but its honesty hour I crumbled when I saw that do many people wanted me to continue but now I don't ummmm care because I know I don't have to do it).

If I'm inspired  to write just to be clear it will be for another story and sorry for people who love this story and just want to see it to the end. I'll leave it up just for people to read but I will finally put discontinued  in the title.

I guess someone could just make up their own ending for this but I'm say that if I continued  this story (now with a different way of thinking) Gabrial wouldn't be the main guy anymore and at that point its a new story.