chapter 24

I rushed gabrail out the house as soon as the clock strikes 10,he was forced to carry a tired zack in his arms as I pushed him into the car.

"L calm down"

"Oh hush"I said with hostility before looking at the diver and giving him the address to the hospital. Which was given to me by angelica's mom who is also on her way here to see them.

As we drove to the hospital i felt like there was a tock in my stomach almost a chill that something horrid was going to happen.it was a feeling that was easily overshadowed by my worry but still there non the less.

"You know me and zack look homeless right"gab said which made me look over to see gab in a T-shirt and sweats and zack in a shirt and some shorts that were tiredly thrown on him.

"Im sorry I was really worried I haven't talked to Caleb since the party and now he is in the hospital "

"Im super glad that even when we were fighting about being together you didn't talk to any other males"he said as he kissed my cheek.

I tried super hard not spill out everything that happened with me and Caleb to him and its obvious that I should tell before he finds out but knowing gab he will make it his life mission to make sure me and Caleb never speak again.

I look past and towards zack who just finished drinking his bottle and ready to start running around."were going to go see Caleb"I said softly to zack as pinched his cheek.

----
As soon as the car stop I ran in to get my visitor badge and head towards their room.I ran as fast as I could in hopes that if I get there fast enough that it would be some silly prank and they are perfectly fine but of course that wasn't the case.

Pushed the door open hard to see Angelica looking at her brother with hopes that he would be looking at her.

"Angel"I said lowly as walked up to her bed.she looked up at me tears in her.

"He hasn't woke up yet oh elly what if he doesn't wake up"she said as she reached out for a shoulder to cry on.

"Don't worry he is just resting,he will wake up I promise"

---
I laid with angelica comforting her as much as I could before her mom came which was just another set of tears,today was a rather sad time and I wish that I could fix it all but all I can do is sit back and watch this happen just like when me and gabrail broke up or what I like to call the split.

I wrapped my arms around gab as we both looked at Caleb,he a high school was high school friend and a little more after the slpit.

"He will wake up but you haven't eaten yet so lets go get some food"he said as he grabbed zack and my hand.

--
As we were about to walk out the door we seemed to walk past a business woman but me and the lady seemed to make full eye contact. She is my mom I quickly turn my head and pretend that I don't know her at all because honestly I don't look to similar to how I looked back then like I clear put on some weight and I've also did a few things with my hair.

I could hear her stop talking on her phone but I didn't look back to give her another look at me.

_______________
Lol so I know for a fact that this story has a lot of writing problem that I need to fix and need a bit of help finding the parts I need to fix but this is honestly the firstly time I've ever wrote a story like this.and yes I know I say honestly a lot because its a bad habit that I have when writing .

Anywho hope you enjoyed this chapter I hope hear what you have to say in the comments and hope to see you in the next chapter