2

«You took me back in time to when I was unbroken. » - Can I be him. James Arthur.

Do you ever notice when someone’s been staring at you for far too long? It’s like, it pulses in your skin, and then you can’t think about anything else.

He was quiet. But his eyes were piercing.

I moved around, enjoying the feel of the wind moving my bangs as I twizzled and turned. I was bored, and that man was talking a lot in a language I didn’t understand.

He was bored too. He zoned out the moment someone spoke a word in English, and it made me smile.

“Hey, junior gold medalist. Wanna go eat with me later?” I said as I stopped next to him.

His eyes widened and he looked at me. Waiting for his answer, I stared directly at him.

“I-I…”

I didn’t want a no for an answer. So I smiled, ruffled his hair and skated away from his ‘no’.

“Yuzuru, to the left”

I frowned. What?

Javier Fernandez, my training mate, sighed.

“Stop daydreaming, Yuzu. You need to do a couple jumps, greet the crowd and then skate to the left, there.”

“Oh.”

“You didn’t hear a word he said, right?”

I hated English. The man wouldn’t shut up. I might have not.

But as I did what my friend said, my eyes kept wandering towards the little boy standing on the right. And I was meant to go in the opposite direction.

We were always going in opposite directions.

*****
A/N: Please excuse any grammar mistakes btw. I'm still not used to write in english.
Hope you like this weird thing I created :)
-H.